You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:01pm

what if

since worlds cannot merge and account transfer to other worlds cannot happen because of players having more than 1 accounts in multiple worlds,

since neither of them can be implemented,
what if they both happened the same time,

which means,what if worlds are merged in a smaller scale,like w1&w2,or 1,2&3,but ALSO,the account holders that have more than 1 accounts in the newly formed worlds,will be given the chance to transfer their account ONCE(don't know if transferring your account anytime you want can work) in a oworld close to the one they were playing,

example:

w1 merges with w2,w3 with w4 so on,
a player that has 1 account in w1 and 1 in w2,will be able to transfer 1 of his account to the w3/w4 team,or even the w5/w6 one.

that was another suggestion,i don't expect any admin to tell me tha it's not applicable,just that MAYBE if alot of players agree with this one,something might happen to the graveyards some ppl want to call gaming ground
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Buba the Great

Professional

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:27pm

Or start a new world that is transfer only, and we can transfer one character there. :thumbup:

Hardrada

Trainee

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:29pm

2nd idea would work far far better

Ozzman

Intermediate

Friday, September 30th 2011, 10:10pm

Or start a new world that is transfer only, and we can transfer one character there.

i'm not sure about this,if this world does come out,there will be levels 100+ along with lv60s?
not that there are many active level 60s in the 10 first worlds,lol,even tho i'm one of them.

the purpose of this thread was a solution(?) so that instead of 10 DEAD worlds(worlds isn't the right word anymore,more like...synagogues)
we will have 5 NOT so dead worlds.

furthermore,i believe that for a new world to come out,whatever it's form might be,tixx for gold ratio must be lowered AT LAST( :!: ),and workpay and plunders returned to their original form
this suggestion is more about the older worlds,where,i don't know,is anyone tixxing in older worlds anymore? :D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Nagap

Beginner

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:10pm

old suggestion which is still a good one, can't understand why it would be such a problem for GAS to sort out, ppl should be allowed to move their account from one world to another, limitatons on levels to worlds can be sorted, but an easy way is limit changes only from newer worlds to an older one, (w7 to w1, not the other way round) no multi accounts obviously.

i do prefer the idea of a whole new world, i play non-prem in w4 and 5, would happily pay (but not a lot :)) for one of these to be moved somewhere where it is worth actually logging in to play.

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 3:31pm

And totally agree a new world with the old ways which we started with would be wonderful! I totally prefer the way the game was when I started w7 in Jan 2009. It was much more competitive and busy when the old version was in place!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 11:02pm

Attention: The last reply to this post was 344 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Bump for merged international tixxer loving worlds,which is exactly what we asked

Rate this thread