You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 1:01pm

Freedom of Speech

it isn't polite to delete player's thoughts,even if they critisize admin's decisions(which i'm sure i do with the most gentle way,at least more than the game deserves) with out giving reason,

then you ask us to bring more ppl to post their opinion here,how can this happen when there is no freedom of opinion
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 1:53pm

Hello,

while I wasn't the one to disable your post, I can assure you that I did read it. What you wrote there was blatant speculation based on nothing more than that Demon Stabber isn't working for the company anymore. Speaking of politeness, it isn't polite to assume things and interpret these assumption in the worst way possible, without considering that there may be utterly harmless reasons for something. Like, say, Demon Stabber quitting the job on his own instead of "The GAS Empire silencing a rebel". (If we wouldn't want people to talk in here and speak their opinion, we could have it much easier and simple "Death Star beam" the whole forum, by the way. )

It is indeed true that Demon Stabber did not mind the scottish writing. But several other people did. Now that DS isn't with the company anymore, we are simply allowing these other voices to be heard, for a change, which in all actuality works quite nicely with the rules and the fact that a conversation is simply easier for everyone involved if everyone understands the other correctly. You will not see me talking in german here, either. And there's a rather obvious reason for that.

Now, let's all hug and be nice again, this thread is about something funny, after all.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:29pm

until then

Speaking of politeness, it isn't polite to assume things and interpret these assumption in the worst way possible

making speculations is freedom of speech,i didn't say that what i posted actually happened,because i do not know,but since the post was deleted,maybe it hurt somebody's feelings because it had some sort of truth in it? :huh:
the best way to answer my deleted post would be a simple:"no,you are wrong"
i don't mind the scottish writing much,if i cannot make out what is being said,i don't give it much try

You will not see me talking in german here, either. And there's a rather obvious reason for that.

why,would you get banned or receive a warning ?( never seen a mod getting banned.now,if i started talking greek tho,THAT would be a problem,since i don't know how the e-translators are doing with the german language,but they do pretty bad with greek 8)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 9:37am

making speculations is freedom of speech

Yes. But you're missing the important point here: Nobody stops you from expressing your thoughts, Ozzman. You have all the rights in the world to do that. One misconception about "Freedom of Speech" people keep on insisting upon - especially on the internet -, though, is that having "Freedom of Speech" also legitimates to talk your mind wherever and whenever you want. That is simply wrong. There are appropriate places and an appropriate time for such things. If that wouldn't be the case, you'd basically allow me to wake you up at 3 a.m. in the morning by standing on your chest and telling you my thoughts regarding the benefits of bananas as dessert. And yet, I'm quite certain you never even bothered to consider that telling me to leave your house would be surpressing my "Freedom of Speech", mainly because you're quite aware of the fact that your right to have a goodnight's sleep in your own bed supersedes my right to talk my mind whenever the heck I want to.

Nothing less is happening here. When joining the forum, you are considered a welcome guest as long as you follow the rules of forum poilteness and "netiquette" that's present everywhere. If you start derailing a thread by posting something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand and basically spread wild speculations about the departure of an employee of the company with the single goal to invoke distrust in the company's treatment of their employees, you are clearly stepping out of line. Not only is it rude to spread false rumors - and nothing else was what you were starting to do, if you realized it or not -, it is not the right place and not the right time, and certainly not the behavior you yourself would expect from a guest.

Neither do we. And therefore, disabling/deleting a post is fairly in our rights to do if we consider it inappropriate, just what you would tell me while I am standing on your chest at night.

And I do not know what would happen if I'd talk german in the english parts of the forum. More than likely, my superiors would tell me to stop. But we will never find out, because I know for myself that it would make no sense at all to discuss things without giving others a chance to actually understand what I'm writing.

CApeX

Strathadd

Intermediate

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 12:27am

onlee free tae speik eef da ppl listnin lyk eet..... eef ya dinnae lyk eet ...DEN BANN DEM!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 9:35am

Strathadd, you have been asked politely to stop posting in an incomprehensible language. You did not care.

Since the friendly nudge had no effect, you have received several warnings to stop posting in an incomprehensible language, with the additional information that there will be consequences if you continue doing it. You did not care.

You have been banned from this board for four days because you did not stop posting in an incomprehensible language. You were informed that the consequences will become more severe if you continue this. Apparantly, you do not care, so another ban goes your way.

This has nothing to do with what anyone here "likes" or "dislikes". I have certainly no problem with you as a person, and the content of your posts are not an issue. It's the incomprehensible language.

This is all about the rules of this forum, rules that you agree to when posting here and rules that everyone can find here and read. The posts are hard to read - especially, but not limited to, foreigners -, difficult to understand and apparantly a bother for several people on this forum. It is in your rights to ignore other people's opinion, it is your right to disrespect every moderator and myself for asking you - politely at first, mind you -, to please stop writing that way while you are visiting and posting on this board. At one point, though, it is my right to ban you as an reaction for your actions.

This board belongs to GameArt Studio. It is offered to you guys as a way to communicate in a civil and respectful way with each other. If you do not care for the rules on here - rules that are not unique to the internet and forums all around the globe, mind you -, then you will have to accept the consequences.

It is simple as that.

CApeX

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:11am

I understand Strat perfectly :thumbup:

You people need to forget whats being said and how its being said and try looking at the bigger picture.

HOLY-WAR is dying English worlds are no more :(

I would like to wager that a good percentage of players only comment the way they do becouse of how this game makes them feel.

Then when they comment in a negative manner *POOF* in comes CAPEX and bye bye post.

I would like you at GAS to do something about this for *we* The Customer and i dont mean help out your most loyal of Payers oops meant players 8o bye giving out another promo :thumbdown: :thumbdown: as is normally the case we ask for changes you say HEY tixxer heres a great deal for you and only you.

Not fair not fair at all :thumbdown:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:29am

As I mentioned above, if we wouldn't want people to contribute their opinion on here, we would simply close the whole forum. It is not very difficult to do that.

If posts are deleted, then that is because they are impolite, suggestive, rude, illegible and/or are not on-topic.

That said, there is also a certain level of patience offered, regarding posts. Look at your post, for example. It is not exactly on-topic, and you're suggesting that this Captain Apex you speak of is just deleting posts left and right if they include negative feedback, and yet there are many posts on here that include negative feedback and are left untouched, so your suggestion is simply not true. And yet, I leave your post where it is.

Whoever wants to offer criticism can fairly well do that, as long as it's not written in a rude way, is on-topic aka in the right place of the board and is more than just flaming. If a post is deleted, then it certainly wasn't following these simple guidelines. And that has not a thing to do with the content, itself.

If you scream something at me at the top of your lungs and I ask you to stop, it is more than likely not because of what you are telling me. It is because you are screaming.

CApeX

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:54am

?( captain apex i said CAPEX :P

I have no issue with you my problem is the fact this Forum is filled with great ideas to help improve this game and none are being implemented.

Aparently the changes that have happend in the past were all players ideas :thumbdown:

team arena

order ta

battle healing

reduced work pay

new plunder protect thingy

these are the changes i dislike and believe to have taken HW to what it is today.

AND

tixxers kill worlds in the 1st 3 month of it opening :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 10:57am

That, though, is a discussion that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, and it is also something that has been talked about in several other threads, already.

CApeX

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 4:43pm

Quoted

"netiquette"

been a while since i did read this word...nice reminder apex ^^

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 6:42pm

The beginning of the End of the Occupy Wallstreet Movement is here. thank goodness! Now to achieve real change- vote in people who have similiar views to you. If the so called 99% is for real- they will vote in some like minded canidates.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:54pm

and yet there are many posts on here that include negative feedback and are left untouched, so your suggestion is simply not true.

i think that is because you made this thread Captain,if did make a suggestion named freedom of speech,fieeeewww,the negative comments (not necessarily from me,if anyone thought that,booooo :P]

The beginning of the End of the Occupy Wallstreet Movement is here. thank goodness! Now to achieve real change- vote in people who have similiar views to you. If the so called 99% is for real- they will vote in some like minded canidates.

Phil is a golden boy!!!At him!!

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 9:54am

i think that is because you made this thread Captain

I was talking about the whole forum, not just this thread. Seriously, you must read another forum I do when you have the honest impression that everything discussed here is either polite, positive and civil or deleted.

And I'm certainly not the one opening the threads with negative criticism. I'm kind of an optimistic fella.

CApeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:31am

Strathadd is far from being incomprehensible, he is taking a light hearted view of what we see as a place to express our views.
I do hope that if folks from the USA will be warned for their use of such words as COLOR / HONOR etc!? What are they talking about? I would hate to think anyone was prejudiced against our friends from the Land of The Brave!?

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:41am

Civil Liberty

Whilst I agree that rules must be enforced in the SB due to the fact that now more than ever all players can see such postings but here in the Forum... one you have to select the Forum then search for a particular post... then scroll through all replies etc.
You make the choice to read things and if you disagree then don't read or don't express a counter view.

Longmans Dictionary defines the word Forum as..... "a public meeting place where matters may be discussed and argued over"

I wonder if the United Nations will send in troops for such a suppression of civil liberty?

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:44am

It is all fair and just if you were able to understand him. Others were not. They expressed their concern, and a rule already in existence was re-activated.

This rule exists to assure that communication is possible for everybody, not just a selected few. For the very same reason I am writing this in english, not in my native language. It makes a lot of sense, too.

Comprehension is the glue that makes communication possible. Freedom of speech means nothing if nobody understands what you are trying to say, and communication is futile.

A forum is a way to communicate with each other. If it isn't possible to argue and discuss things, because people do not understand each other, there is no need for a forum, in the first place.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:01pm

Forum

Forum is the Roman interpretation of Agora,Longman's dictionary is accurate,wih the minor exception that in the roman/ancient hellenic age,forum/agora was also selling tomatoes,for eating ofc... :thumbsup:

I wonder if the United Nations will send in troops for such a suppression of civil liberty?

UN usually comes after the blood has been spilled,or they do it themselves,according to the bigger countries' policies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVbC0ZeKu4

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:26pm

Also there is no oil in HW !!

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:34pm

onlee free tae speik eef da ppl listnin lyk eet..... eef ya dinnae lyk eet ...DEN BANN DEM

ONLY FREE TO SPEAK IF THE PEOPLE LISTENING LIKE IT....IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN BAN THEM

NOT HARD REALLY AND TO MY MIND IS RATHER FUN!!

" If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- forever." COME ON HW / GAS ARE WE THERE YET?

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:49pm

This isn't about preferences, this is about an effective communication. It's up to you to mix this as you want to make a point, but that doesn't change the fact that your point has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

CApeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:02pm

May I suggest that you look at the first thread and notice the point being made!

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:03pm

it isn't polite to delete player's thoughts,even if they critisize admin's decisions(which i'm sure i do with the most gentle way,at least more than the game deserves) with out giving reason,

then you ask us to bring more ppl to post their opinion here,how can this happen when there is no freedom of opinion

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:19pm

So you don't perceive the difference between "stating an opinion" and "stating an opinion in a comprehensible way"? And have you also found the time to read my reply to that above, as an aside?

It would be difficult to communicate further if your answer to these questions would be 'no'.

CAPeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:37pm

I understood what was being said and as such the point of view from the player had been communicated to a wider audience and as such a point of view that although not in keeping with everyone was indeed a stimulus for debate.................................FORUM!!!

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:56pm

Everybody can communicate their opinion and point of view in this forum without writing incomprehensible.

And as long as this is done in a civil way and remains topic-related, everybody is welcome to do so. Hence why I am not able to perceive the issue here.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 4:29pm

Hence why I am not able to perceive the issue here.

i know! :P

Phil is a golden boy!!!At him!!

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 4:42pm

With all due respect to Captain ApeX and all the rest of you, I keep wondering why the point isn't made that this is not a free speech zone. It's a privately owned forum that GAS can police in any way whatsoever that they want. If they or their designated representatives wants to delete every single post by a particular user or group of users for the most arbitrary and capricious of reasons, it is entirely within their right to do so.

Honestly, I think Captain ApeX is being remarkably patient and understanding just by discussing this with you guys.

And personally, I was always one of the loudest voices saying we needed to get rid of that gibbering idjit, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 5:04pm

It's a privately owned forum that GAS can police in any way whatsoever that they want. If they or their designated representatives wants to delete every single post by a particular user or group of users for the most arbitrary and capricious of reasons, it is entirely within their right to do so.

agreed,but i have this silly thought in my head that tells me to always say what i think...

And personally, I was always one of the loudest voices saying we needed to get rid of that gibbering idjit, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

this thread was "upgraded" to thread from a single post of mine,where i was saying to mac not to type with big coloured letters,lol :P

Honestly, I think Captain ApeX is being remarkably patient and understanding just by discussing this with you guys.

just wanted to poke phil abit,sorry :/

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 5:45pm

making speculations is freedom of speech

Yes. But you're missing the important point here: Nobody stops you from expressing your thoughts, Ozzman. You have all the rights in the world to do that. One misconception about "Freedom of Speech" people keep on insisting upon - especially on the internet -, though, is that having "Freedom of Speech" also legitimates to talk your mind wherever and whenever you want. That is simply wrong. There are appropriate places and an appropriate time for such things. If that wouldn't be the case, you'd basically allow me to wake you up at 3 a.m. in the morning by standing on your chest and telling you my thoughts regarding the benefits of bananas as dessert. And yet, I'm quite certain you never even bothered to consider that telling me to leave your house would be surpressing my "Freedom of Speech", mainly because you're quite aware of the fact that your right to have a goodnight's sleep in your own bed supersedes my right to talk my mind whenever the heck I want to.

Nothing less is happening here. When joining the forum, you are considered a welcome guest as long as you follow the rules of forum poilteness and "netiquette" that's present everywhere. If you start derailing a thread by posting something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand and basically spread wild speculations about the departure of an employee of the company with the single goal to invoke distrust in the company's treatment of their employees, you are clearly stepping out of line. Not only is it rude to spread false rumors - and nothing else was what you were starting to do, if you realized it or not -, it is not the right place and not the right time, and certainly not the behavior you yourself would expect from a guest.

Neither do we. And therefore, disabling/deleting a post is fairly in our rights to do if we consider it inappropriate, just what you would tell me while I am standing on your chest at night.

And I do not know what would happen if I'd talk german in the english parts of the forum. More than likely, my superiors would tell me to stop. But we will never find out, because I know for myself that it would make no sense at all to discuss things without giving others a chance to actually understand what I'm writing.

CApeX

OK, this has absolutely got to be the worst representation of "Freedom of Speech" interpretation I've ever seen! If you wake me up at 3 am, standing on my chest, running your mouth, I'm really not concerned about your First Amendment Rights because I'm going to express my 2nd Amendment Rights! Not only have you committed multiple Felonies in your attempted exploration of "free speech" you completely misinterpreted the meaning! We, as Americans, can say whatever we want to each other, whether it's offensive or not, at any time. Does not mean you can walk in my house at 3am to do so (but feel free, I like target practice!). Now does our standard and our Constitutional Right stand up in Germany, probably not... I'll pretty much guarantee it!
I hope this was just a horribly misinterpreted analogy of "free speech" and not how you actually believe! "When all the worlds speech is only polite, the world will cease to be..." mark my words...

Oh and if you get bored feel free to PM me at 3am, I don't care... :P

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 5:54pm

Oh and if you get bored feel free to PM me at 3am, I don't care...

And because you don't care, that means I have the right to do the same with everybody else, too? I have difficulties believing that.

That aside, the quoted text above was an exaggeration. But the actual point that was supposed to come across was not: There is a time and a place for speaking your mind.

And yes, in Germany we can also say whatever we want to each other, whether it's offensive or not, at any time. But we will also have to deal with the consequences that freedom brings, and will have to accept the penalities if we choose to do it at the wrong place, to the wrong time. And from what I know about the States, it's not very different over there, either.

CApeX

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 6:52pm

Nobody cares if you PM them late at night, everybody is on at different times... Your analogy stated that you could wake them up at 3am, standing on their chests, spouting nonsense...

My critique is that was an absolute horrible analogy of Freedom of Speech; if "us" players have a gripe it should be addressed! Plain and simple... I'm calling you out on your interpretation of MY First Amendment Rights and I know they do not apply to you but this does not mean I'm going to allow you to misrepresent them in a public setting. There is nowhere in the US Constitution that states that you can march into someones home and freely express your opinion... your analogy lacked substance... And just curious, if someone walked in your home and committed such acts as you described what would be your reaction? Pretty sure it wouldn't be "umm, Mr Orator, would you mind expressing yourself off my chest..."

I'm not going to debate Forum rules/regulations; look at my number of posts, I don't spend much time here. I've been playing this game for over 4 years and this will be my 8th post... Not too concerned with the Forum, W1 is my home and that is what I watch over. But, I will not willingly back down when I see my Rights misinterpreted by someone else!

I merely offered constructive criticism and an outside POV; take it or leave it as you may...

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 7:02pm

oh yeah, where's the application to be a Mod link... ?( :D

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 7:43pm

:thumbsup: I SMILE AT YOU SO YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M UP TOO :thumbsup:

BENCH401 W1
BENCH401 W7
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 9:27pm

agreed,but i have this silly thought in my head that tells me to always say what i think...

I feel you there. Learning to keep my mouth shut has been the hardest lesson I've ever had to choke down during my 44 years, and I still have difficulties with that. If I had actually learned to be diplomatic at some point prior to adulthood, I'd likely be earning about five times as much as I'm earning now.

OK, this has absolutely got to be the worst representation of "Freedom of Speech" interpretation I've ever seen! If you wake me up at 3 am, standing on my chest, running your mouth, I'm really not concerned about your First Amendment Rights because I'm going to express my 2nd Amendment Rights!

This is so funny on so many levels, not least of which being I was stationed in Louisiana for 16 months (Ft. Polk), and I still recall walking into the local department store and seeing that I could buy an AK-47 over the counter without a background check (this was 1986, fwiw). It wasn't fully automatic (or at least, I don't think it was), but if you know anything about automatic weapons (one thing they teach you in the Infantry), it's ridiculously easy to change that.

Oh and if you get bored feel free to PM me at 3am, I don't care... :P

CApeX

Just as an FYI; that quote wasn't from me. It was from OSD. It should more appropriately look like this:
Oh and if you get bored feel free to PM me at 3am, I don't care...

By the way... it occurs to me that the situation on the forums would be most analagous to the customer service center at your local department store (preferably one that doesn't stock automatic weapons) and the customers getting upset because the customer service reps either aren't answering their questions, aren't providing the answers they want, and are asking them to talk in a polite fashion, in English, without being rude. All of this has absolutely ZERO to do with free speech and everything to do with customer service.

Now personally, I've always felt GAS (including the admins) has had some of the worst customer service of just about any business I've ever dealt with, but Captain ApeX and DragonEater definitely seem to be exceptions to that. Reading their comments makes me wish they had been here 2-3 years ago, but then I'm not sure even they could have gotten anything done with the devs.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 9:47am

Nobody cares if you PM them late at night, everybody is on at different times...

A PM is certainly not disturbing anybody's sleeping time. All I wanted to point out was that 'not caring individually' doesn't equal 'an uncaring community'.

Quoted

Your analogy stated that you could wake them up at 3am, standing on their chests, spouting nonsense...

Actually, my analogy stated that you couldn't. And you're basically telling me now that the little story above that was offered to show 'that you can't just go anywhere whenever you want and say whatever you feel like' is lacking substance, because 'you can't just go anywhere whenever you want and say whatever you feel like'. And I admit that is somewhat confusing.

The point is that this forum, like your bedroom, is not a public place. TBK had accurate statements above, both about the forum being a private property and about customer service. If you come here, you are essentially entering GameArt Studio's virtual living room. We welcome you being here, we ask for your honest opinion, we offer advice if that's possible and we want to inform you about anything new. You can take a seat and have a chat, with us and with every other welcome guest. All we do ask for is that you are acting civil and polite, to both us and to the other guests/customers, and that you accept the rules we set up to ensure the forum isn't a chaotical mess....which includes rudeness, spamming and posting incomprehensibly. Whoever can't offer criticism without being rude etc., is welcome to leave and yell at the company or whatever else one feels like yelling at in his/her own private environment, or at a public place. If one doesn't feel like respecting that and insists on acting inappropriately, we are within our rights to show him/her out, just as it is your right to show me the door when I walk into your bedroom and yell obsceneties at you in an incomprehensible language.

Just as an FYI; that quote wasn't from me. It was from OSD.

I blame the forum. Fixed that now.

Quoted

By the way... it occurs to me that the situation on the forums would be most analagous to the customer service center at your local department store (preferably one that doesn't stock automatic weapons) and the customers getting upset because the customer service reps either aren't answering their questions, aren't providing the answers they want, and are asking them to talk in a polite fashion, in English, without being rude. All of this has absolutely ZERO to do with free speech and everything to do with customer service.

I concur.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 12:40pm

We, as Americans, can say whatever we want to each other, whether it's offensive or not, at any time.

fortunately or not,my language has over 100.000 words,so it is pretty easy to be offensive,even in english and without the point i want to make being offensive.however,i strive not to :thumbsup:

There is a time and a place for speaking your mind.

i'll have to disagree here Captain,like the american friends and you,the german friends(at least i hope you are friends,because at 1st i thought it would be ww3 in this thread :P)

n my country,we don't check the time and place,unless all who want to speak their mind specify as such,so their voice can be heard louder :)
and if this wouldn't be a fact(for my ppl at least) we would still have dictatorship today.today 17th is the anniversary of such a stand

I feel you there. Learning to keep my mouth shut has been the hardest lesson I've ever had to choke down during my 44 years, and I still have difficulties with that. If I had actually learned to be diplomatic at some point prior to adulthood, I'd likely be earning about five times as much as I'm earning now.

hehe,i agree,have learned that also,the hard way,even if i'm "just" 27.everyone does so @ some point.however,here,i post like a client,which means i can post my mind freely(i know i know,always within the rules).

Just as an FYI; that quote wasn't from me.

i get this all the time :/

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 1:57pm

n my country,we don't check the time and place,unless all who want to speak their mind specify as such,so their voice can be heard louder :)

So that means in Greece - assuming you live there -, you can walk into another person's private estate and insult them, and they can't do anything about it?

It has certainly been some time since I visited that beautiful country, if that's true.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 2:25pm

It has certainly been some time since I visited that beautiful country, if that's true.

since you have visited,you will certainly know how the ppl treat to others,we certainly prefer good food,good company and in general,we like to have fun more than arguing.

you can walk into another person's private estate and insult them, and they can't do anything about it?

umm,no,i don't think you can do it,even tho the private estate owner certainly CANNOT shoot you if you do.
however,you have the absolute right to stand outside his estate and speak your mind,especially if that "private estate" is called parliament,lol

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 2:28pm

The beginning of the End of the Occupy Wallstreet Movement is here. thank goodness!

or wallstreet 8) *it's called themistokleous here :P *