You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

brianfoxy

Intermediate

• "brianfoxy" started this thread

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:01am

[GOD] The Dark Knights of God!

[GOD] Should be open tomorrow before reset hits. This will be the first English order made in the international world. I have convinced quite a few people to join already when it opens, but we will get everyone in asap. Can’t wait to take over this international world, it’s going to be fun! :evil: These Pagans won’t know what hit em. :evil:

Brian.

This will probably be my last world, I started with [GOD] and I will end with [GOD]. Going full circle ;)

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 8:40pm

Awesome order----Big Phil Stamp of Approval!

brianfoxy

Intermediate

• "brianfoxy" started this thread

Thursday, December 29th 2011, 4:15am

;)

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 3:49am

Due to some unforseen problems, I have taken over The Dark Knights of God. That being said, we have openings for immediate recruits. Come join an an experienced order with proven leadership.

Buba the Great

Professional

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 10:48pm

Another reason NOT to join this order. :thumbdown:

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 11:16pm

We would not accept apllications from shirtless slackers who can't see anything past the narrow confines of W4. :thumbup:

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 2:42pm

Building and Growing- Join GoD We are the highest ranked most successful English Christian Order in the Interantional World. Come join a Winner!