You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 5:01am

Free me Dont Delete me

I feel I have been Hard done by so I am writing to you due to being very bored, being banned from the SB and it keeps me from doing my course work.

I just thought I would come up with an argument to why I should be kept on this game and not deleted.

I feel the best way to do this would be in bullet points. This enables me to get straight to the point.

1. The people would miss me riding into battle naked on my lovely shaven horse

2. Although I have offended people I have also given them experience as they enjoy picking on me when im asleep

3. A1 Would have no1 to tell all his war stories too. For example how he nearly got stabbed by a china man with a wooden stick

4. Red Branch would have no1 to comment on here photo and tell her how amazing she is looking and she would miss chatting me up in personal messages.

5. I feel that guy peppers would have no1 to moan about. As he doesnt have anything better to do.

6. Jarleth would miss having someone beat him the Arena every time.

7. Mangle would miss me beating him every time I come up against him on the battlefield, he really is a big fairy

8. Im a big geek and would really miss being on the sb if I was to be deleted. How would I annoy my mrs and get away from her I was to be deleted?

9. People would miss my pictures I put up on my profile, they seem to like seeing men dressed as women

10. I love the game

GulFalco

Unregistered

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 5:29am

I hope you are not deleted tropiben. ;(

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 6:17am

1. No, because we could always shave Peppers' horse when he's asleep.
2. Yes, because I enjoy being offended.
3. Yes. Release the tiger.
4. No. As an attractive female on the internet, she will always have people commenting on her picture.
5. No, he'll find someone. Especially after I shave his horse.
6. No, I'm sure he'll find someone he can lose to.
7. Yes, with Mangle being occasionally beaten by a guy in a dress, everyone else who can't beat him feels even more inadequate, which is entertaining.
8. Yes and no--you are a big geek, but I'm sure you can find another way to annoy the Mrs.
9. Yes, see #7, although Mangle in a dress beating everyone down would be even better.
10. Yes, but does the game love you?

Score that 5.5 for keeping, 4.5 for killing.

So far, you're doing better than Andy Kaufman, but not as well as Larry to Lobster.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

aikra77

Trainee

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 7:53am

If only his list was numbered 10 to 1, then it would be like David Letterman's show. Then I could laugh and clap like the studio audience.