You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 9:19am

Any news on the merge?

Just wondering when it is happening.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Saturday, February 18th 2012, 7:53pm

Well they haven't opened International Glory Wars world yet. I am guessing we won't see any merges until that occurs. I suspect that the International Glory Wars world will be happening soon though. I know the other International game worlds opened fairly quickly after the HW one opened.
~ Mod 322 ~

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 4:13am

Just wondering when it is happening.
What merge?

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 4:10pm

Glory World?
Thought we were all looking to transfer our accounts into a simple new World?
The vote was to have the chance to keep old accounts and bring everyone into a massive single World is this not on now?
Cheers

Monday, February 20th 2012, 10:32am

Pene is correct, first will come an international world in GAS' other browser game, Glory Wars. Then, work will begin on the merge.

Please refer to our previous posts in the folder 'Announcements' for more information.

We will keep you posted on any further developments.

Cheers,
DE

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 7:21am

Tick tock tick tock there was 18 people in a battle in w3 the other day and some where in the dead order. Just holding my breath for this merge.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 9:00am

There will shortly be a newsletter regarding the merge. You have been very patient up until now, just a little longer ;)