You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Louise

Intermediate

• "Louise" started this thread

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 11:22am

Sitting Tool

I won't be online for a while. Can I have another player sit my account?

Yes!! If you are unavailable to log into your account for a certain amount of time, then for up to 60 days per calandar year you can give your account to your friend to mind. He will do all the necessary chores to keep your character active. You may also return the favour and sit other players' acounts, one at any given time, for up to 60 days per calandar year. You can do this by using the Sitting Tool. Under no circumstances should you give your password to another player!

Where is the Sitting Tool?

Click on Status -> Diplomacy. You will then see a list of your enemies and friends and at the bottom of the page is the Sitting Tool.

How do I do it?

Insert the name of the desired sitter in the Tool. They can then log into your account via their own account. When they log out of your account, they will be brought back to their own account. They do not need to log into their own account again. Once an sitter has been appointed, they can sit your account for up to 60 days a year (the maximum time your account can be sat per year).

Does my sitter have access to all my features?

No!! A sitter does not have access to the following features;

• Diplomacy
  • Notebook
  • Premium
  • Expansion of Residence
  • Selling Items on the Market (besides Elixirs)
  • Blacksmith (selling items)
  • Order Management
  • Order Residence
  • Order Board
  • Order Diplomacy
  • Declaration of War
  • Sending of Messages
  • Message Inbox & Outbox
  • Founding an Order
  • Sending Mail to Support
  • Deactivating Inventory Equipment (sitter may activate better equipment, however)
  • Fights between sitter and sitted

What happens if I log in when he is sitting my account?

If you (the owner of the account) log in while a sitter is sitting your account, then the sitter will be automatically logged out of your account, and you will be logged as normal.

Should I post the fact that my account is being sat on my Profile?
No, you no longer have to do this as it is now posted in your profile automatically.

Any additional info??
Fights between the sitter and the account that is being sat are not possible.

It is not possible to sit the account of someone who is already sitting your account.

It is only possible to sit ONE account at a time. The Sitting cannot be cancelled for 24 hours after it has been started. It is not possible to attack your sitter or sittee for at least 12 hours after the end of a sitting session.

And do not give your password to your Sitter under any circumstances!! This is a violation of the game rules and may lead to account deletion of both parties!

Want to contact an Admin or Mod? Click -> Here

Rate this thread