You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 5th 2008, 6:35am

Christian Soldiers, Join the Order of The Rose

The Order of the Rose is looking for commited christian soldiers. Join us in our fight against the saracens, pagans, and if need be the heretical christians who are a blight to our Lord God. We are in need of strong warriors who will stand strong in the face of adversity. Christian soldiers who will stand beside our allies and christian brothers in an effort to unite the christian community to fight together in order to defeat the saracens and drive them from the lands of God's faithful children. Please come visit us and read more about us. Decide if this is were you belong and submit an application. Feel free to send any questions to the Order Master or Army Commander.

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 2:54am

Im in

ill join so we can free the holy land :evil:

Monday, March 17th 2008, 11:18pm

im in, and is the rose mean roslin temple, built by freemasons, who desended from the templars, an order fonded by, who else, hughes de paynes

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 12:45am

Semper FI if your BRAVE enough!!

This order is a great one! If you have a love of things military then this is for you!! We are structured on the US Marines and only gonna get stronger!! JOIN US!!!!

Friday, April 4th 2008, 10:29pm

joining order

I would love to join your order but i do not know how to go about that. mY My characters name is PETERTHEGREAT if you want to look me up.

Thursday, April 10th 2008, 12:53am

PLEASE LET ME JOIN

CAN I JOIN

*EDIT* Please tone down smilies

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sain Cai" (Apr 10th 2008, 12:47pm)

Friday, April 11th 2008, 4:32am

yeah sure why not i want in

okay i'm not strong yet but i'm getting stronger yes i am i'm working my but of to earn more gold and update my statictics so how about let me join? well i hope the answers yes don't worry i never run from i fight and i have great respect for my friends :!: :!:

Saturday, April 12th 2008, 2:21am

joining

I would like to join very much

Wednesday, April 16th 2008, 5:21am

I will join you

VaeVictus

Beginner

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 6:39pm

I have responded to you all with an in-game email. deathgod13, tigertamer37, and peterbuilt37969 - I could not locate your names in world 1.

To join an order, go to the order menu located on the top left of your screen. To apply for our order: type "RO" or "The Order of The Rose" in the box and click search.

This should take you to the home page for our order. Scroll down till you reach the application box. Apply by writing a small bit of whatever you feel is needed, and then send the message.

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 4:33am

can i join

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 8:58pm

Applicatiion

I am brand new to Holy Wars, though not to gaming. I've been gaming since the 1960s. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here, but I learn quickly and am easy to teach, for someone who would have a reliable member to cover his back. As for being modeled on the US Marines, I *am* a Marine. MgySgt USMC 1/1/1, Charlie company. Chosen Reservoir, Inchon, Pusan Perimeter, 1st and 2nd Naktong, No Name Ridge. And more.
<a href='http://holy-war.net/EN/World4/bin/?advertiser=41959'>

VaeVictus

Beginner

Thursday, April 24th 2008, 9:49pm

If you wish to turn in an application, you will need to do so in game. As for training, sure, I'd be able to help. I've actually got a free week w/o college work coming up. This will be next week. I should be on a lot, so feel free to send me questions or thoughts. Contact: VaeVictus - in World 1.

*I am not the Order Master - just a member.*

In game to apply:

To join an order, go to the order menu located on the top left of your screen. To apply for our order: type "RO" or "The Order of The Rose" in the box and click search.

This should take you to the home page for our order. Scroll down till you reach the application box. Apply by writing a small bit of whatever you feel is needed, and then send the message.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VaeVictus" (Apr 24th 2008, 10:07pm)

Wednesday, April 30th 2008, 7:20am

Contact

I do not visit the the forum often, so I appologize to any of you who have not recieved a contact message from me.

I will make an attempt to contact any of you who have not already contacted me about joining. I hope you are still interested.

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 3:54am

I've tried contacting all of you, but you all either don't use the same name as you do on the fourm or have stopped playing.

If you'd like to be a part of the Rose, please contact me or one of my members.

Noble

Professional

Monday, August 25th 2008, 10:42pm

I thought I would revive this thread, as being a member of the order I found this thread to be rather hard to find.

We at The Order of The Rose [RO] are still seeking new members, preferably active one's and there are currently six spots open for new recruits.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Noble

Professional

Saturday, October 11th 2008, 8:36pm

Still recruiting, and there are now seven spots up for grabs.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 3:55am

Sounds Good

How do I join?

Noble

Professional

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 8:53pm

Bruce Lee VIII, I have sent you a message in the game. Please reply to it if you are still interested. Unless of course you have a different name in the game, in which case I have sent a message to the wrong person.

Noble

Professional

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 4:24am

We are still recruiting, and there are now ten open spots in the order.

Noble

Professional

Monday, February 16th 2009, 2:40am

We are still actively recruiting members, and we now have 31 spots open for new members.

Noble

Professional

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 5:10pm

As of now, and until further notice The Order of The Rose is no longer recruiting.

Noble

Professional

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 11:45pm

The Rose is back in action, and recruiting once more.

Christian soldiers, please feel free to apply.

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, September 30th 2009, 12:08pm

Still recruiting.

Lord Fulcan

Beginner

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 6:38am

recruitment

hello i am looing for an active order and would love to join you guys or t least get a chance to talk to you my handle is Lord Fulcan

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 9:11pm

I would like to join!

Noble

Professional

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 1:56am

We are still recruiting.

Noble

Professional

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 12:48am

Couldn't find you in-game Lord Flucan, and you didn't ever reply to the message I sent you here. So, I don't know if you're in a different world or what.

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Occupation: I stack shelves. You wouldn't believe how exciting it is

Monday, February 1st 2010, 9:04pm

Eh? ?(
Want to come to W4? No available (or affordable) characters fo you to get hold of?
Join using my recruitment link and send me a PM. When you reach level 10 i will sell you the best equipment for that level at minimum price, giving you the best possible start.
Depending on your Character Development, there may even be a minimum priced Dragon Sword for you at level 20. Offer only available to the next 4recruits at this time.
http://www.holy-war.net/?ref=19431-4ENHW

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Monday, February 1st 2010, 9:07pm

reported both for not using english
X( watch out or i come for you X(

Noble

Professional

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 6:39am

Sorry, I don't speak a word of Arabic.

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 6:58am

come join us!! :thumbsup:
-all accounts retired, too busy in RL anymore-

About the "Random factor": those who think it's all skill underestimate the luck involved, and those who think it's all luck underestimate the skill necessary

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 12:52am

how do i join

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 7:55pm

In-game click the Diplomacy tab, then type in RO and hit the search button, on the order's page you should see a button that says "Apply to order" or something similar, click that button then submit an application.

Hope this helps.

Noble

Professional

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 2:21am

We are still recruiting.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 2:42am

Still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

We are still recruiting.

lol

Bump
-all accounts retired, too busy in RL anymore-

About the "Random factor": those who think it's all skill underestimate the luck involved, and those who think it's all luck underestimate the skill necessary

Noble

Professional

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 5:19am

Yup, you guessed it, we're recruiting new members.

Noble

Professional

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 12:44am

We are recruiting, and I am the OM, in case those interested in applying were wondering that.

Noble

Professional

Sunday, June 27th 2010, 3:12am

We are accepting new members.

Applicants subject to review.