You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 1:03pm

Marriage Suggestion

Hey guys after seeing horrible marriage news between mans and mans and females and females i've decided to make an suggestion which will allow only marriage beetween mans and womans.

And the message when some male send a marriage offer to other male or vice versa would be like:

"You both got the same toy you cannot propose this player."
Please discuss and ty.

Cavestalker

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 1:22pm

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

why ?
everyone should do what makes them happy and does not prevent the marriage.
Of course it would be Fun, but not really realistic. Even before there was such and such.Why not in one game

:thumbdown: dont like

crescentia

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 1:29pm

:thumbdown:

Don't like that idea either. We are just playing a role game in the dark ages, that doesn't mean that our points of view are also from that century.
So why don't let the have the people fun and marry each other, I've seen already some funny couples. ;)
when you think, that I´m sometimes a bit strange, then I would say,
you are right ^^

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 2:00pm

Hello,

I am not able to see the point of this suggestion. That is not why I am going to lock this thread, though.

This thread will be locked because the suggestion emits bias against same-gender coupling and homosexuality, and that is something I am not going to accept in this forum.

If you feel like talking to me about the decision, Mr. Animal, feel free to write me another PM.

CApeX

Rate this thread