You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bat0s

Beginner

• "Bat0s" started this thread

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 8:18am

Signatures

Just wanted to throw in a small/funny suggestion.

I was wonder what people might think of have a signature option, when messaging. Everytime i send a message i put my signature on the bottom. It is a hassle for me but do it anyways. I thought it would be nice if there was an option where you could save a signature so. Everytime you'd send a message it would appear.

Thank you for your time.

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 11:46am

it would look stupid bro,
why dont u copy paste your signature from notebook.
noot really needed

Caradoc

Trainee

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 3:09pm

I like the idea. It wouldn't decide whether I kept playing or not, but it would make messaging a little nicer. I have a very simple single-smiley signature, but if we're going to be battling a lot more, and I'm going to be sending a lot of battle thanks out, I would appreciate having a saved signature to be more professional and memorable as a player. Could even make it a premium feature since it would take up that much more server space ^^
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

HW:?: 2 words.... X P

Rate this thread