You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 7:25pm

moderators

ALL moderators should have their number alongside their name in the member lists

No more hiding behind the number,

FULL accountability

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:14pm

after a certain number of bans,mods do send you their number along with their ban spam,

as you play along you will get to know who is who,and bait them accordingly

8| no,no,not bait,POKE is a more proper choice of words :-D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:15pm

Ozz is very good at baiting mods :P :D
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:24pm

who said bait,did i say bait ?( nooooooo ;D

HL!FREE!
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:34pm

Ooops

Correction Ozz is great at poking the MODS :D

OZZ!LG! :thumbsup:
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 7:58pm

I have no issue giving out my mod number to anyone who asks. Can't see why it's so important to know? The characters we play in game are for our enjoyment and the moderating we do is separate from that. We don't ban or correct you out of our player accounts so why does it matter so much?
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LadyVos" (Jul 22nd 2012, 5:37pm)

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 9:11pm

I have no issue giving out my mod number to anyone who asks. Can't see why it's so important to know? The characters we play in game our for our enjoyment and the moderating we do is separate from that. We don't ban or correct you out of our player accounts so why does it matter so much?

some mods seem to abuse their Position as a Means to Settle scores or Just for the Hell of it

FULL ACCOUNTABILITY

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 5:14pm

other side of the coin

And some players like to poke and poke and poke and make snide little comments that go under the radar to all mods except the one its all aimed at. It is up to the Mod if they want to let anyone know which mod they are. If you don't like it tough cheddar.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 5:49pm

I'm fully accountable for all things I do as a moderator and on top of that, Administration monitors everything we do also so that if something is not right then they can counteract our decision and change it. Moderators are volunteers who do this to try to keep the game fun and friendly for all players to enjoy and to keep insults, foul language and misconduct from affecting other players. It's really simple in the end. Play by the rules and you won't see a moderator around you. Don't play by the rules and you will see one every time :) It's up to each individual to make the decision between right and wrong. Right = no moderator and Wrong = Moderator......your choice!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 6:32pm

I'm fully accountable for all things I do as a moderator and on top of that, Administration monitors everything we do also so that if something is not right then they can counteract our decision and change it. Moderators are volunteers who do this to try to keep the game fun and friendly for all players to enjoy and to keep insults, foul language and misconduct from affecting other players. It's really simple in the end. Play by the rules and you won't see a moderator around you. Don't play by the rules and you will see one every time :) It's up to each individual to make the decision between right and wrong. Right = no moderator and Wrong = Moderator......your choice!

bad "Moderators" are like a Gang, sticking up and Covering for Each other..

There are a Few good impartial mods but they are now in the Minority

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 9:29am

Hello,

if you feel you have been treaten unfairly by a moderator, feel free to write a message to the support and we will look into this. (The support is fairly able to find out which moderator did what.)

CApeX

longo

Super Moderator EN

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 10:32am

DONT-BAN-ME

so who are you?
lee 8)

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 6:30pm

DONT-BAN-ME

so who are you?

Yeah, for someone talking about "anonymity" you're being a bit of a hypocrite by hiding behind a name.. Especially as you seen to have played long enough to view the Mods in such a way
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 7:08pm

DONT-BAN-ME

so who are you?

DONT-BAN-ME

so who are you?
A long term PAYING PLAYER

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 1:31am

I think this dude should be banned 8) :D

longo

Super Moderator EN

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 9:15am

so you dont want ppl to know who you are lmao and as far as paying gos ive put plenty of cash into this game mod or not & i know who you are & i know theres no point talking to you im out bye bye ;(
lee 8)

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 10:01am

Alright, there is no need for further discussions. Before this comes from pushing to shoving, I would like to point out my reply above and lock this thread.

On a personal note, nobody is going to be forced to make their names public knowledge, not the moderators, not the players. Nobody. That choice is a personal one, and will remain such.

If you have anything else to say regarding that topic, do so via PM. To me, if you feel like it.

CApeX

Rate this thread