You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Monday, March 10th 2008, 10:44pm

GoD's victory over FEAR

this weekend, with the help of 2 kamikaze attacks on allies of the Reaper of Souls
GoD managed to defeat these soul takers
but now, GoD has set your souls free! :)
here is the list of souls returned to their Orders:

Teutonic Order
Knights of the Apocalypse
Immortal Knights
Elizabeth I (2)
Holy Knights Kingdom
Gods of Destruction
In His Service
Order of Chuck Norris
The Order of Genovia
Knights of the Sword

-and you are welcome...

The Missing Rum

Professional

Thursday, March 13th 2008, 8:57am

basically they won by stopping their allies helping them. not really very sporting

GulFalco

Unregistered

Thursday, March 13th 2008, 10:04am

basically they won by stopping their allies helping them. not really very sporting

listing the foes one has defeated is far from sporting to many of us by the way 8|
which is what FEAR does & do try and remember they revel in being seen as the reaper of people's souls X(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GulFalco" (Mar 13th 2008, 1:47pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 2:39am

?

i dont get it

Grave

Beginner

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 12:07pm

GoD using Kamikaze attacks? I can't believe I don't remember that :huh: ...

Slasher

Intermediate

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 7:05pm

I dont remember that either. GoD was created 02.02.2008 03:30, so that battle appears to have been about a month after creation.

I dont recall when I created my original body... but prob right about that time. That battle was before i joined the council... so i wasnt privy to any battle strategies at that timel... i dont recall that battle.....

What i do know is that after i joined council, GoD NEVER participated in any use of suicide tactics.... tho we had numerous offers from rogue pagan orders to "help" us out over the past two years.... we NEVER resorted to those tactics... and never will. We took our victories and defeats honorably.
"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Lieutenant Howell Maurice Forgy, USN (ChC), serving in the heavy cruiser USS New Orleans (CA-32) during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941.