Non risulti loggato.

Gentile visitatore,
Benvenuto su Holy-War. Se questa è la tua prima visita, ti chiediamo di leggere la sezione Aiuto. Questa guida ti spiegherà il funzionamento di questa pagina. Prima di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo software dovrai registrarti. Usa la form di registrazione per registrarti adesso, oppure visualizza maggiori informazioni sul processo di registrazione. Se sei già un utente registrato, allora dovrai solamente procedere con il login da qui.

• "Holy Leader" ha iniziato questa discussione

Lavoro: School

• Invia messaggio privato

20.09.2012, 03:32

Join an order in another world

We should be able to join another order from a different world
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Traffic Gnome

Intermedio

Lavoro: Currently occupied

20.09.2012, 07:52

Yes, I agree!!

at the moment we are effectively stuck in our respective worlds.... by allowing players to join Orders in different worlds will allow large battle Orders to form... which can only be a good thing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-Naomi-

Intermedio

Lavoro: chasing the white rabbit

21.09.2012, 09:33

I agree too !!
Some orders are dieing,being able to regroupe them would be a BIG advantage ! :thumbsup:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Lavoro: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

23.09.2012, 08:23

I agree. If we cannot recruit members from another world within the world group, Order can't grow in worlds that are dying in the first place. That will make the respective world less competitive.

Another thing i would like to see is Order being able to control cities within the map. If the dev think they need to finish the merging first, I can wait. :rolleyes:
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Lavoro: Fankazzista

23.09.2012, 10:26

I agree 8)

BROKEN ANGEL

Professionista

Lavoro: College student

23.09.2012, 19:23

:D :D :D
I'm not arrogant
it is see me so is the one
who sees himself as a
small beside me

Nagap

Principiante

23.09.2012, 23:16

gets my vote 8) :thumbsup:

Traffic Gnome

Intermedio

Lavoro: Currently occupied

29.09.2012, 00:05

BUMP! :love: :love: :love:

_Lylith_

Allievo

Lavoro: estudante de medicina

29.09.2012, 00:07

agreed :thumbsup:
aka freya 8o

Ozzman

Intermedio

• "Ozzman" è stato bannato

Lavoro: Secret State Police

02.10.2012, 13:59

Agreed.What good is an international world if players can't join other nationality orders
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Lavoro: Inaugural High Priest of the Cult of Falcotron

02.10.2012, 15:17

It's my understanding that this was always intended to be added later. Now that the merges are in place, let's get this added. It's needed badly in some worlds.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

02.10.2012, 15:51

I'm in agreement with everyone as well... :thumbsup:

02.10.2012, 19:10

Excellent idea. Brings more people together and helps avoid the possible multiaccounting.
Being able to join an order in a different world is a plus for all... also brings the countries playing closer :) Like it

Ozzman

Intermedio

02.10.2012, 23:00

yep,just lost a potential member for my w8 order,his acc is in w9...

helps avoid the possible multiaccounting.

nope,won't happen...unfortunately,but won't happen

also brings the countries playing closer

ummm,you mean polish,germans,spanish and arabs spamming the english sb? :D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

03.10.2012, 00:48

I would like to do this to help smaller orders grow bigger and medium orders to grow large. There is one issue. Many players have accounts in other worlds that are in the same group. Same ip is allowed in orders which makes it ok for two of the same person to be in one order. When someone has 5 worlds like group 2 they can have an order all by themselves and that can be an issue. So I still think same ip in an order might be the best option to get rid of then allow recruiting across worlds :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

03.10.2012, 01:01

I could definately agree with idea LV, but, what are you going to do with players who have multiple people living in a house that play? Would you ever be able to get rid of the IP rule without backlash from players over that? Or better yet, will any changes ever be made without some type of backlash from us players..LOL

03.10.2012, 01:24

People who live in the same house with the same ip already can be in the same order ;) That's the issue that I am was referring too KK......if the rule was changed to NOT allowing same ip in order then recruiting across worlds would work just fine ^^
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

03.10.2012, 01:42

That's what I was saying too...if was changed to NOT allow it, imagine some of the fallout that would be heard from existing orders...it's really a catch 22...your danged if you do, and danged if you don't...LOL...

03.10.2012, 01:55

yep can cause issues for sure but would level the playing field out a bit I think ;) and allow us to recruit across worlds! but if they don't want to change it then fine let us recruit across worlds and take the chances of people having other accounts going into the same order :whistling:
Mod 575

03.10.2012, 02:06

I'm in total agreement...personally, I say get rid of the IP rule and let's role out cross-world recruitment...

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

03.10.2012, 03:01

Or maybe just let common sense rule. Use a combination of the existing IP rules.

"Players may join orders in any linked world. Players may join the same order as players or accounts with the same IP. Players with the same IP may not interact directly in any way, which includes but is not limited to: Buying or selling equipment, elixirs, horses or mercenary services of any account with the same IP. Also included are declaring on orders staffed (order master or army commander) by an account with the same IP, fighting in the arena or team arena against teams staffed by the same IP, and any other interaction, at the discretion of GameArt Staff."

Having five Forges make an order is no problem. People have been doing this via throwaway accounts for quite some time. The only thing we need to watch out for is players using their multiaccounts as farms. If the rules say no account may provide direct benefit to another account played from the same IP, then GAS is free to enforce common sense rules.

Honestly, I was sure that people would think "Merc me for $ridiculous and get all my other-world selves as vols for free!", and I'm glad no one trotted that out, because it also exists already. Witness: "Merc TPH and get his wife, ten kids, and goldfish as vols!"

There really is no reason not to implement this.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

jim pruitt

Intermedio

Lavoro: riverboat pilot

03.10.2012, 08:16

Now forge you went and forgot the three dogs and two cats :D

Seriously this is a must have and great idea. :thumbup:
When Life hands you Lemons grab the Tequila :D
W3-- Ban Hammer Gnome - TC
W5 --Opoton -TUA
W7--_J_--WBS
W9 -- Paladin --KT
IN3 - Ban Hammer Gnome -- IPC
IN4 --Ban Hammer Gnome- SOUL
I am not addicted 8o I swear I ain't :S
MOD -618

Ozzman

Intermedio

03.10.2012, 14:30

Players with the same IP may not interact directly in any way, which includes but is not limited to: Buying or selling equipment, elixirs, horses or mercenary services of any account with the same IP.

What i don't understand is the "may not" part.Are those actions actually blocked,or we be waiting for mods to look out for those cases,

if it's the 2nd....from the city i come and cinnamon at the top

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

03.10.2012, 18:01

GAS already has dark and mysterious systems which alert them when two accounts being played from the same IP directly interact, via stalls or combat.

The things I've proposed would be trivial additions to that, and may be implemented already. GAS declines to comment on their anti-cheating/anti-farming detection, and with good reason.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Ozzman

Intermedio

03.10.2012, 21:34

Bring back the pillory :cursing:

TruePaganHeart

Principiante

05.10.2012, 02:14

orders

The whole point of merging these worlds together supposedly was to make things more active for a game and worlds that was pretty much dying so now each group is effectively its own world now so should be able to join orders of ANY world merged makes no level of sense why they have that restriction in the first dang place :cursing:

05.10.2012, 22:47

Lady Vos GAS doesn't allow more than one ip address to be in the same order so that wouldn't be a problem.

05.10.2012, 23:37

Yes they allow same ip in orders. Now if there is an issue with the whole order being the same ip that will make them check for multi accts. Many orders have two or three people with same ip :)
Mod 575

05.10.2012, 23:50

they must have changed the rules because i have received messages from HWT saying that me and aurora couldn't be in the same order in W11 a while ago

06.10.2012, 01:15

yes they did change it around the time of the international worlds being created :) same ip is allowed in same order
Mod 575

Ozzman

Intermedio

08.10.2012, 16:07

Quoted from "Brightnite"
helps avoid the possible multiaccounting.

nope,won't happen...unfortunately,but won't happen

09.10.2012, 21:56

I disagree. :cursing: I have no idea what I'm disagreeing with but someone has to be different. :D

_Lylith_

Allievo

09.10.2012, 22:17

we already have ozz for that :love: 8o
aka freya 8o

cerebus

Principiante

12.10.2012, 21:25

I agree........

12.10.2012, 23:35

Is there any chance of this happening by the end of the year ?(

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

13.10.2012, 17:26

No. GAS is just wrapping the merges, I would not expect any major code changes before the new year.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

14.10.2012, 10:23

Well, I agree, too, if it matters.

Not that I expect it to matter.

Ozzman

Intermedio

15.10.2012, 14:30

we already have ozz for that :love: 8o

I agree........

you too cerebus my child...

by the end of year,not probable,but they will understand that it is essential to do so

prepare for major lag when it gets implemented LOL!

_Lylith_

Allievo

15.10.2012, 16:03

lag? what is this lag you speak of? :P lol

as long as it is implemented, we can deal :|
aka freya 8o

Valuta questo thread