You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 24th 2012, 3:38am

Camp mail to all button

It would be very convenient if there was a mail to all button at the bottom of the Camps lists for the OM/AC's to mail out a camp list to everyone. Currently in the Fusion worlds you have to input the names and language world. It is very tedious and time consuming. Thanks for the consideration!
~ Mod 322 ~

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, September 24th 2012, 11:12am

Hello,

to whom should the camp list go, then? I was informed that "everyone" is a bit unspecific.

Also of interest would be what exactly that message should entail.

Regards,

CApeX

Monday, September 24th 2012, 11:35am

only my personal guess about it...

the option to send it out to everyone in the OWN camp... mercs and volunteers...

Monday, September 24th 2012, 2:13pm

Yep it means that you want to send the entire camp out to your side for prehits etc. Would not be any use to send it to the people you are battling against:D One other thing: 1) Why can we not sit people from other worlds that are in our same group? Think it would be nice to be able to help allies etc in the new groups if they need a sitter. :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, September 24th 2012, 3:09pm

Would not be any use to send it to the people you are battling against:D

But what if they spied on you? ;)

CApeX

Monday, September 24th 2012, 3:20pm

haha :P well then they have a button to send to the people in their side of camp to hit us :D :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 3:57pm

But what if they spied on you?

well then they have a button to send to the people in their side of camp to hit us

Cpt is sure good about numbers and statistics,but when it comes to practice,i think he has some minor flaws :| :pinch: ^^
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 4:04pm

I am just looking at this from the game design perspective. It's not enough to paint the skeleton and design the rest of it "how you feel it would look the coolest", after all. You need to define a lot more, and need to be as specific as you can. In any case, I am neither game designer nor techie. I am just the guy who you want to explain an idea well enough that he can bring them to these guys, however. If a suggestion is vague, they will ask questions, it's really simple as that. So it's awesome to already have the answers.

Regards,

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 4:25pm

The only specific conclusion i make is that Lady Vos and Pene are game designers and techies.

SO it was you all along!Pene and Lady Vos we want less tixx......camp mail to all button
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Rate this thread