You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 1:30pm

Pay: The Original Mercenary Order is Back!

I know what you're thinking: Pay doesn't go as far as it used to be. With the declining dollar and the increasing cost of gas, it's hard to make Pay stretch to fit your budget.

No more!

The original source of cheap mercenaries for Pagans, Saracens, and the more entertaining among the Christians is reborn, under new management. We can rebuild it. Better. Stronger. Faster.

The new and improved Pay is seeking:
  • High-level pagans.
  • New immigrants from world 2, world 3, or the Spanish or German worlds.
  • Low-level players who want to learn.
  • Anyone who loves the music of Falco. (Or that one Animotion video.)

Gold's an obsession. It's our obsession.
What do you want to pay me?
We fight for reasonable fees.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

GulFalco

Unregistered

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 1:23am

cool, sign me up 8o

Sunday, March 30th 2008, 5:44pm

Sign me up too, i work for 1 gold, am i'm level 7 if that's ok :thumbsup:

PM me in game (same as my forum user name) :D
^^

Saturday, April 12th 2008, 2:51pm

I do believe that The Mercenary Order has merged with The Destroyer Army now.

If there any other players who used to be in The Mercenary Order, you will be instantly admitted into The Dsetroyer Army if you please.

Thank You.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Left The Game---

New person in control of DeStRoYeR KiNg, but still message him if you want to join The Destroyer Army!
:D