You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 17th 2008, 4:54am

I want to join an order

Are There any orders out there that i can join? what is your min. lvl needed? :?::?::?: (P.S. i like emoticons:!:)) :P
-Ultradeath99:thumbup: "May All Christains Be Blessed"

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 1:23am

wat lvl r u? wat r ur stats? pm me

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 7:21am

You need to be lvl 5 to join an order. Most of the orders have a minimum level to join the order. This ranges between 8-15. Some orders place an emphais on your Victory to Defeat ratio.
AC of GoD (W3)

Friday, March 21st 2008, 1:42am

7Seals [7s] Takes anybody so long as they are willing to fight their way. If you like to use strategy then that is your order.
Like LOTR? Come join the best LOTR mappers out there.
http://ip-clan.com/Forums/index.php

Monday, March 24th 2008, 2:03pm

I want to join an Order too!

I'm Level 9 nearly level 10
and.. i'm Knight of the Templar in the game aswel

PM me if you are interested. Thanks ;)
"Fortune favors the bold"

Monday, March 24th 2008, 5:17pm

Any one is welcome to join my order. just search for "Light"

Monday, March 24th 2008, 9:16pm

Order of the Sea Turtles

You can join mine. Also, anyone is accepted. If you know of anyone else that needs a good order, mention my order if you choose to join. P.S. I like emoticons too!!! :) ;) :D :P 8) :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :thumbup: 8o ^^ tee hee!

Monday, March 31st 2008, 12:18pm

if you want to join an order join The Holy Knights and ill give you a hit list starting whith hen ya hear that hen people are going to attack you all night
:) :( ;) :P 8) :D ;( :rolleyes: :huh: :S :love: X( ?( :| :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :thumbup: 8o :pinch: :sleeping: :wacko: :whistling: :evil: ^^ :?: :!:

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 10:24pm

Order of the chicago bears need you !!!!!!

You should join the order of the chicago bears in world 3

we are recruiting anyone lv5 or above jus email me, Chaos Knight:thumbsup:

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 10:12pm

min lvl order

yopu could join the space marines, we have a no requirement level and you donate when yo want to