You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 6:14pm

holy battle change

As it stands now, it seems that latter worlds still need to compete with the German powerhouses from the first :2 world. With the realignment of merging worlds, why not restrict HB to these leagues, eliminating a virtual hero sweep from the old worlds?

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 12:36pm

Wouldn't change much in my opinion... would still just see the biggest tixxers from the German and Arab worlds win everything.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Rate this thread