You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 3:05am

Better rewards for longer plunders/protects

I did a 60 min plunder in W12en just for giggles. The reward? 5xp and 500ish gold.

Why on earth are the rewards so low? For 6-10 min plunders you get 0-5 xp per plunder, 0-30 xp per hour long session, 15xp would be average.

Why not then give between 10-20xp and gold appropriate for the level and xp?

I see absolutely no reason why someone would set a plunder for an hour for nothing as a reward for that time. I do recall an admin some yrs back saying that the plunder would yield the top xp plunder, but regardless that low of a reward doesnt even dignify having that as an option.

Please increase the rewards for the mean of 6 individual plunders, and also adjust the other options (20-60) or remove them as options and the reward is useless

itsjustme

Professional

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 3:16pm

It has always been like that, never really understood it either. Always do 10 minute plunders is even in the instructions/faq's or something
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Saturday, April 13th 2013, 4:26pm

That is what i do, just signed on my W12 account (lvl 4) like 5 min before reset.. as to why such a low reward makes one think why its even an option.

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:12pm

Agree, if it makes no different, why given that option ???
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 7:29pm

The rational I remember was because you get max for that plunder, with 0 chance for a 0 plunder. But really the difference is ridiculous, 5xp for a 60 min plunder as opposed to 15 ave?

If people got between 10-20 for a 60 min plunder I can see the risk, but this? nope.

Should simply be removed and only allow 10 min plunders.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Monday, April 15th 2013, 5:47pm

Multi-plundering should really just do multiple 10 minute plunders internally, and total them all up.

The real reason? GAS wants you here clicking the button every ten minutes. They hope you're talking in SB or PMing people or something during the intervening 9.5 minutes.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Monday, April 15th 2013, 7:06pm

Multi-plundering should really just do multiple 10 minute plunders internally, and total them all up.

The real reason? GAS wants you here clicking the button every ten minutes. They hope you're talking in SB or PMing people or something during the intervening 9.5 minutes.

I certainly hope they arent counting on SB participation, I have seen hour long dead space lol

I am not against a tally, even if its a range that is slightly lower and higher then the average statistical 60 grouping.

This would help people who may be busy in real life with things that matter such as work, family, etc. who have a hard time logging in every 10 minutes

Rate this thread