You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 6th 2013, 11:22pm

send message to OM and all ACs/merc in stall

As a mercenary, getting work is vital for growth. As such, messaging OMs and ACs are part of said work. The problem lies however when an order has 10+ ACs and the OM. It becomes tedious to copy/paste names, especially when playing via mobile.

What i suggest is some button, whether on order page or battle screen next to an order where you can message the entire "staff" of an order quickly and easily.

My second suggestion is adding a message button on the merc listing so one may contact a mercenary quickly and easily, especially for passwords. Setup could be like the battle report where you stay on the same page, saving valuable time to hire another merc

TARIK

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 12:47am

As an OM in the past and a merc at present, I can say that this is the best suggestion for this month :thumbsup:

+1 :D

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 2:27am

I tried to hire you.for todays Shogunate battle, but unfortunately you were snatched in the quick merc hirings :)

TARIK

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 2:42am

Group 3, right? Sorry, usually I'm hired very quickly :(

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:12am

Not a prob bru, probably snag u next time :)

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 8:36am

If, as a merc, you need to message the OM/AC of an Order to notify them of your services then you probably aren't worth hiring :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All OM/AC's should already have a good idea who the best mercs are for hiring without recourse to the reading of countless messages in their inbox from wanna-be mercs :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

A more useful tool would be to be able to see how much Order gold you have left to spend without having to click off the merc stalls page back onto the Order Finance page :cursing:

Rate this thread