You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2008, 8:23am

The Holy Knights are recruting

The Holy Knights is recruting anybody lvl 5 and up that are christians ^^ i mean anybody at all nobody will be rejected 8o really not lieing anybody 8| ^^ ;) :)
:) :( ;) :P 8) :D ;( :rolleyes: :huh: :S :love: X( ?( :| :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :thumbup: 8o :pinch: :sleeping: :wacko: :whistling: :evil: ^^ :?: :!:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "carlos5" (Mar 24th 2008, 7:18pm)

Friday, March 28th 2008, 11:54pm

hen

I will never join your order X( !!! Order of the Sea Turtles rules! :P

Monday, March 31st 2008, 3:37am

ill join

Monday, March 31st 2008, 10:49am

awsome just pm me if you need any help ;)
:) :( ;) :P 8) :D ;( :rolleyes: :huh: :S :love: X( ?( :| :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :thumbup: 8o :pinch: :sleeping: :wacko: :whistling: :evil: ^^ :?: :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "carlos5" (Apr 6th 2008, 2:47am)

Sunday, April 6th 2008, 2:48am

Seaturtleman it isnt nice trying to use someone elses forum topic to recrute please stop :huh:

guyman24

Beginner

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 6:38pm

If you guys are want a real order, join me and the Followers of Christ. We can help you and we are very battle active.(if thats a word or phrase lol). :thumbsup: