You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

insidious

Beginner

• "insidious" started this thread

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 2:52pm

quiz ?

whatever happened to the quiz ? was a good way to bring players back to the sb.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 6:39pm

The guy who did the quiz got canned.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 7:20pm

The person who conducted the quiz left the company to seek other employment. He was not not 'canned.'
~ Mod 322 ~

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 10:40pm

Or was the reply he sent to people in a public forum to deflect embarrassment.

Regardless, in either scenario the dude isn't here anymore

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 12:32am

I am only aware of the facts here at GAS and that is the position here was part time and he was seeking full time employment.
~ Mod 322 ~

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 1:46am

Penelope, no one cares as to the reasons of why he is no longer here, as stated in my last sentence in last post: he isn't here anymore.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 3:38am

Kinji, The English moderators had the utmost respect for the person who held that position. So when statements are made regarding the reasons behind him leaving, then yes there are people who do care. So please do feel free to express your opinion, but do not speak for everyone as in "no one cares." Thank you for taking that into consideration. Have a great evening and I do hope that if and when we get a new support person they will re-instate the quiz.
~ Mod 322 ~

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 6:25am

Ok sorry, bad word choice. Not canned, left.

He is not here anymore, that's why there are no quizzes.

Kinji: Why are you so gung ho to go after Pene? Give it a rest, man.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 6:57am

Forge, I certainly have my reasons for disliking her, most know its not a secret and several other feel the same as Iand for the same reasons. We shallnt get into that here however. Unfortunately, I am unable to block her on here or in the SB.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 7:08am

I really don't care how you feel about her, or about how your fictitious silent majority feels, or how anyone feels. She's a mod, and she's a good person, and your aggressive remarks aren't helping anyone.

Don't cry to me when you get banned for it. It's not WHO you're harassing, it's that you're harassing at all.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 12:02pm

I agree with Forge on this one. I would also like to take the opportunity asking everyone to remain on-topic.

Thank you.

Regards,

CApeX

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 2:42pm

My last post on this thread.

Forge, if you do not care, then you shouldn't have asked in the first place and my my "silent majority" certainly isn't fictitious as shown by a now closed thread about her started by others. I shall not post again on this matter, and if it pleases Capt Apex, perhaps removing all non topic discussion related to this matter can be removed

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 8:20pm

Kinji,

From what I have read, on the various Forum Threads, Cptn Tipex, Penelope and others have provided you with the means to bring your "case" forward for scrutiny. If you have evidence from your "majority" (although I expect it in reality to be a minority) then the case you present should be adequately robust for GaS to make a decision in favour or against the claim(s) made. It's all getting tiresome and frankly rather boring... you seem to have forgotten this is a game and games are meant to be........ fun!!!!

Now, lets move on to important matters like a return to fortnightly Holy Battles and ditching the 2hr log-in safety rule :thumbup:

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 10:05pm

Bring back the quiz!!!! :thumbsup:
~ Mod 322 ~

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 10:38pm

oh yes... and bring back the quiz :thumbup:

so I can also beat Kinji mentally as well as physically :D :D :D .... in a "gaming" sense that is, as we are in fact 1,000's of miles apart in reality :huh: :huh:

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 11:22pm

if you bring back the quiz make sure the questions are harder the last lot was easy
DJ Shorty