You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 2:56am

Dragons of the Elements is Recruiting!

CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!

Noble Lords and Ladies I stand before thee in a time of great peril. I humbly kneel before thee and ask just but a moment of your time. I have seen the new christian force and they seek to enslave us all. Daily I am attacked by their strongest but yet I fight on. I fight for Cernunnos, I fight for INANNA! I fight for the gods of the Norse, of the Druids, of the Sumerians, so that their knowledge may live on. I fight against the oppression, the muting, the genocide that befalls us. Be it 1 I fight or be it the ensuing hordes I shall stand before them. I fight for freedom, for free will, for the voice of the gods that calls to us all! If I must be the only voice shouting against the hordes than SO MOTE IT BE! I shall stand bleeding, breathing my last breath before I will ever dare to submit to their tyranny, their hatred, their genocide. It is time to unite and show the enemy no mercy for their transgressions! May they burn at the stake that they burn us! May the three-fold law see there undoing. And May the Gods protect us all! SO MOTE IT BE!
OakStormDragon
(previous OM who we will miss and hope he makes peace in his new order as well as all of the other former dragons that folowed him)

we are the special opps for any Pagans that ask for our help.

The other members are free to choose the Dragon that they are closest to. Be it Elemental, directional, or whatever speaks to you.

our lives belong to our master, and we give our all to destroy all who stand in the way of our growth!

What you need to get in:

YOU MUST BE ACTIVE!!!!

when ally vs. ally battles happen we do not get involved!!!

you need to donate only when asked

and for attacking others, only christians may be beaten

What we Offer:
Our own sepereate Forum with a Chat Box
Training to all who ask
Item trading at lowest possible prices

I do not fear an army of lions,
If they are led by a lamb,
I do fear an army of sheep,
If they are led by a lion.
*alaxander the great*

Satanh