You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Doeg Deathblade" started this thread

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 6:40am

Band of the Hawk is in search of quality players

BoH is in search of good quality players who are active.
For Honor and Glory!

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 5:58pm

ooo ooo this sounds lyk a rlly cool order with rlly cool ppl that only accepts the best. Can i join ;)

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 7:52pm

BoH is rising quickly in strength and size. We are looking for good, strong and active players. If you are searching for a place of honor and teamwork this is a great place to be!
For Honor and Glory!

aikra77

Trainee

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 8:30pm

ahh a Berserk fan...good name for a guild.

Friday, April 18th 2008, 6:55am

Thanks! Ironically I found a guy named GUTS so I asked him to join and a sir griffith LOL. My little bro signed up as Zodd the immortal. Almost have the whole crew!

Really wish they animated more of the series. I am thinking about buying the mangas just to follow the rest of the story.

Just as in the show we are rising in power quickly.
For Honor and Glory!

aikra77

Trainee

Friday, April 18th 2008, 9:28am

The Skull Knight, but thats in the Manga...Ive read bits and pieces of manga, totally different that the anime.

Wednesday, April 30th 2008, 4:08pm

BoH has expanded!!

BoH has expanded as in now actively recruiting for strong warrioirs who want to become part of the strongest order in W3.

Please review our order page. We only accept true Christians. If you feeli like you want to be part of the brotherhood of BoH, please apply.

Crusades

Wednesday, May 7th 2008, 6:37am

BoH is Recruiting again

BoH has expanded again and is looking to fill its ranks with the strongest and most dedicated Christian Warriors. Please review our order page and apply.

Sir Gellan

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 11:29am

We've reached the 70 member mark!

Monday, June 9th 2008, 3:34am

An Internet Legend raises his hand

As I , the Clown Prince of MMOs applies.

Sunday, June 22nd 2008, 1:13am

We are recruiting again.

If you want to be part of other EPIC Battle, please join us. Please look at our requirements before to apply.

Hugues

Monday, July 21st 2008, 5:06pm

Hail Christians !!!

We have place for 13 more christians in BoH. We will accepted any strong application, Lvl 6 to lvl 53 :)

HoP

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:14am

BoH is accepting strong warriors who are committed to HW and who have a desire to grow stronger. We have a very good support network and we all do our best to aid each other whenever possible. If this seems like an order you would like to be a part of please apply.
For Honor and Glory!