You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 7:04am

What happens when Christians get kicked off the map?

Looking at the recent city battles the Christians are losing ground at a crazy rate. Are cities going to be unreachable when there are no more Christian cities left to launch an attack? The way it seems to me is the order faith needs to have a city in control adjacent to where they can attack. If they lose all cities they won't have a place to launch an attack from so they will just be eliminated from the game? If this is the case this will happen in the next couple of days as Christians hold very few cities left as it is.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 2:42pm

They will not get kicked out. Some already allied with pagans - like your order - so if there is the will, will be the ways too.
Or will become pure mercs and will move the prices up

Monday, December 16th 2013, 5:53pm

Interesting to say the least. Xians are a dying breed so to speak in terms of overall power. While that may not happen for a while in some groups, inevitably it will.

Then what will be the use of faiths? Really they started becoming obsolete before I left before, now just speeding the process up. Xians allied with Pagans and Saracens? Really defeats the overall theme of Holy War.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Monday, December 16th 2013, 7:00pm

I believe worst case, Christians can't lose Rome, it's a HB-only city. I don't think those can be lost.

More realistically, I think the Christians will get pushed way back, then shuffle a while, then retake lost ground until we reach some equilibrium.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS