You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 8:05pm

Getting tired of not fighting

Out of the last 10 battles, half of them I haven't had ONE SINGLE FIGHT. I don't freaking care if I don't win the fight, I just want to fight. If I don't fight in these battles then what is the point in doing them. I could be working instead of participating in these stupid battles. You may say..."who cares if you don't participate, others still will" Well I'm sure I'm not the only person who's dealing with this stuff. Fix it please, so we all can go about playing this game that most of us have been playing for so long.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

COokie

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 8:11pm

See it on the bright side ...now you can safe money by NEVER EVER buying battle healing again :whistling:

but ,besides the economies ...yes it's frustrating not to fight ,very frustrating and it just doesn't make any sense standing beside the battle ,arms crossed while brothers in arms and allies are fighting :cursing:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 9:13pm

I just had yet another fight like this. basically even amount of participants, 500 fights but I couldnt get a single one?

Battles used to be fun where people can get xp and gold. Now that seems to be a thing of the past.