You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

itsjustme

Professional

• "itsjustme" started this thread

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 6:39pm

Recompensation???

Unfortunately the great city battle update came with a lot of bugs which could spoil the playing experience. We worked very hard in the last two weeks to fix these bugs one after another and we are about to finish the bug-fixing.

Still we want to apologize for the inconveniences and make amends for the caused frustration. We will therefore send out a recompensation on 23.12.2013 to all players that can be picked up during the day:

Every player will receive 36 hours of workpay.
Every player with premium status will receive 14 days of Premium.
Every player with battle healing will receive 7 days of battle healing.

Due to technical reasons the premium and battle healing status is checked at the moment when the recompensation is sent.

We wish all of you a merry christmas and happy holidays!
Your Holy War Team

Really? 36 hours of workpay for an update that 2 weeks later still has bugs in it? ?( X(
Workpay...what does it cost G@S to give us "gold"? There were people who for at least 4 days lost out on workpay sitting in camps for battles that never happened. It costs you nothing but makes a big difference in a players performance.
What about orders/players who hired mercs, using their own gold and then it just went POOF the merc didn't get it, the order didn't get it back...just POOF gone
What about players who had to use elixers to heal because the healing rate in CB camps wasn't figured right? That's gold out of their pockets too!

What a measly pittance you offer up to calm the masses :cursing:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:00pm

I do believe more for game play is needed. ALL cities should be reset as orders took advantage of the bug to gain more cities then those who attacked later. From what I have seen, the city perks still arent fixed. What about merc pay? I was in several battles where I wasnt paid. What about lost XP and gold from battles due to the horrendous fight script that is just that.

While I appreciate the offer for remuneration, I feel its not enough for the amount of time this update was live and putting the players through hell.

Also ALL players should receive the BH & Premium. They were also affected, so no need to screw them more then they are already.

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:08pm

Go here and tell them I did

G@S Kontact

OK, moving on now...

COokie

Intermediate

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:22pm

and what about the xp lost in the 0 fight battles ???
the plunders which couldn't have been done because blocked in a battle ?
the idea is nice ....but really not enough ;)
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:57pm

OK, we all agree its not enough.... We should be telling them how much would be fair instead of waiting for them to send offers and then we reject them.

I'll start the bidding at 1 month Premium, 1 month Battle Healing, a reset of city ownership, and 100 hours of work pay.... OR..... establishment of a Retro world within 6 months :D

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:58pm

Go here and tell them I did

G@S Kontact

Tell them there, I did 8)

OK, moving on now...

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 11:42pm

I would like the 25,000 I was paid for a merc contract that I never got.

More likely to win the euromillions than I am to get that gold..
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24