You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 24th 2014, 6:58pm

GaS' Attempt to End the Game?

Anybody else think that maybe GaS is doing things that us players wouldn't like. Changing things around, not listening to us, all things that a gaming company should do. I feel like they say they are "fixing" bugs but in turn they are just creating more bugs...maybe on purpose? Maybe to get us to leave because we are fed up with them? Maybe they are actually trying to end this game? You never know. Just some thoughts.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Friday, January 24th 2014, 7:46pm

If they wanted to end the game, they could simply shut it down. Regardless, not sure why they keep changing stuff. I remember ADMIN saying some several yrs back they would never do anything to drastically change the game. Yah, that certainly isnt the case now.

City perks in theory is a great idea. How they are doing it isnt. They should just nix order battles altogether, add hauls to city battles and do it that way.

Friday, January 24th 2014, 8:27pm

this came right off the front page the Game Art Studio website

"We have even taken on the task of customer support ourselves. With the help of voluntary in-game moderators and our very own in-house Support team, we deal with customer queries, ideas and criticisms with a view to developing our games and making our players' wishes become a reality. Our support team are exclusively native speakers and provide our players with professional customer support in 11 languages."

Did anybody's wishes become a reality so far? :thumbsup:

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Friday, January 24th 2014, 8:54pm

Did anybody's wishes become a reality so far? :thumbsup:

A few, yeah, but not the one with the millions of dollars or the harem. More like the "I wish it didn't do that" type. Those are still wishes, right?
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

COokie

Intermediate

Friday, January 24th 2014, 8:57pm

Anybody else think that maybe GaS is doing things that us players wouldn't like. Changing things around, not listening to us, all things that a gaming company should do. I feel like they say they are "fixing" bugs but in turn they are just creating more bugs...maybe on purpose? Maybe to get us to leave because we are fed up with them? Maybe they are actually trying to end this game? You never know. Just some thoughts.

I thought of that :whistling:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 7:21am

Attempt to end the game

So many unhappy people, why wait for GAS to end the game, suck it up and click the delete button.

No one is making any of you stay.

Every single one of us agreed to all terms and conditions when we created our accounts.

The admin staff have changed over the years so what may have been promised years ago is not necessarily what is going to happen in the present.

If you don't like it ,, leave.

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 8:31am

You mad bro?
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 8:48am

your the one mad, mad with the game

just click delete

too easy

cya later

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 3:45pm

Yep you're mad bro...

First of all...I don't WANT to leave. I can express my opinion how I want, when I want, and on what I want. For games to stay alive they must listen to their players who pay for everything. GaS rarely listens to us. They do what they want and the majority don't like it. If they want to keep this game around they should listen to us, maybe not all the time, but more than they do. If everyone who is "whining" about all this just ups and quits like you suggest then who will you play against? I think you underestimate the amount of people who are unhappy about the recent updates and the MANY bugs that have come with it.

Go take a nap or something, maybe it will help with your crankiness.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 4:16pm

Yep you're mad bro...

First of all...I don't WANT to leave. I can express my opinion how I want, when I want, and on what I want. For games to stay alive they must listen to their players who pay for everything. GaS rarely listens to us. They do what they want and the majority don't like it. If they want to keep this game around they should listen to us, maybe not all the time, but more than they do. If everyone who is "whining" about all this just ups and quits like you suggest then who will you play against? I think you underestimate the amount of people who are unhappy about the recent updates and the MANY bugs that have come with it.

Go take a nap or something, maybe it will help with your crankiness.
First of all, and everyone seems to forget this, they listen to all languages and not just the English speaking worlds. That means that many others might have much different opinions from yours and there is most likely many more of them.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 4:38pm

First of all...I don't know why you said "First of all" because there was no second of all.

Second of all...they don't listen to anyone not even their own Moderators. The following post is copied from another thread.

"Does anyone knows where we can find the admin ??? We are moderators
ignored for a long time now who are not getting payed for taking care of
oure beloved players ^^ We are from the dutch worlds."
-Several(SB Moderator)

So they aren't even listening to the moderators.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 1:48am

First of all...I don't know why you said "First of all" because there was no second of all.

Second of all...they don't listen to anyone not even their own Moderators. The following post is copied from another thread.

"Does anyone knows where we can find the admin ??? We are moderators
ignored for a long time now who are not getting payed for taking care of
oure beloved players ^^ We are from the dutch worlds."
-Several(SB Moderator)

So they aren't even listening to the moderators.

I'm pretty sure her first of all was a mild mocking your previous first of all, since neither had a following "secondly".

Also, any moderator with an issue needs to take it to GAS, not post it publicly. Wouldn't be surprised if that mod is now a former mod, but that's not my business and I'm not deeply interested in what Dutch players and mods are doing.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 7:52am

Well...my post was had a "first of all" and had a second point...just didn't say secondly.

And how is that Mod supposed to take it up with GaS when that is who he is trying to reach in the first place?
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 10:50am

you can make all the suggestions you want,

but heres the thing, they are just suggestions.

GAS has been running this game long before you started playing

they have their own ideas and projections for the future of this game

i actually believe that if all the unhappy players left this would be a better game

GAS does NOT have to listen to any suggestions.... but they have

GAS does NOT have to do anything at all if they don't want

Go have a good look through this forum , you will see there are maybe a dozen players always complaining/ making suggestions

If you think I'm wrong I don't care

If you think GAS is wrong I don't care

If you and ALL these other unhappy people leave I don't care

And I doubt GAS would blink an eye either ;)

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 3:28pm

I think you underestimate how many people are actually upset with all the bugs and changes. There are many more than you actually think, they just don't get on the forum and voice their opinions like us. Wouldn't you think that GaS would listen to the players more often, I mean in an attempt to make us stay? Nope, instead they input updates that haven't been tested adequately, they don't respond to their own Mods, and they fix bugs just to create even more bugs. "They have been running this game" yes for a very long time, but you'd think by now they would have the handle on programming and wouldn't have so many problems with bugs. I have a right to voice my opinion, the same right that allows you to voice your opinion about us. If you're tired of seeing people whine about updates and the changes and the lack of communication then: stay off the forums, turn of the SB, or simply leave like you're suggesting us to do.
Prince Var
AC of IPC INT3

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 5:14pm

First of all, and everyone seems to forget this, they listen to all languages and not just the English speaking worlds. That means that many others might have much different opinions from yours and there is most likely many more of them.

That is true. And best communication with the players is in german forum.
GAS will not end up this game, it is a source of revenue even with all the complaints about the game. Live with that.
They are taking in consideration the suggested things just when they were thinking to them too. Players complaining the worlds are dying and no battles? They came up with battle healing for tix and 8hours work healing. This game is their baby, not a community project. We play with their rules and make the game enjoyable or not playing at all. And this doesn`t mean all have to be equal - heck from the first hit on a lvl one who didn`t spent the gold you knew that equality ends when you start playing hw.

_Lylith_

Trainee

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 6:49pm

And this doesn`t mean all have to be equal - heck from the first hit on a lvl one who didn`t spent the gold you knew that equality ends when you start playing hw.
Not that Var or Croaker need a defence attorney (even because i would be rubbish at it and probably get thrown in jail with them :thumbup: ), but i don't think anyone is trying to pull a modern Victor Hugo, and I stoped expecting miracles around here a long time ago, but an operational game doesn't seem like a lot to ask for.... i can understand where it is coming from.... just saying.... :|
aka freya 8o

insidious

Beginner

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 5:30pm

SAUSAGES !! :P