You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kharil

Beginner

• "Kharil" started this thread

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:06am

The SandBox - A place for Saracens to chat

Heh heh... couldn't think of a good title. Anyways I get bored easily and wanted to chat with my fellow Saracens! I was looking around and I believe one of the Christians have hit level 15 today... hopefully our Saracen leaders are close on his trail to starting an order. Also my ingame name is Kharil and I am very familiar with games exactly like this one so if any other Saracens needs tips or advice on leveling/looting/stats builds msg me ingame. No help for the heathans thou!

So has everyone been doing their fair share of killing christians and pagans today? I know I have! :D
Death to the Infidels!

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:37am

XD ROFL!! Sandbox!!!

Aahhhhh....thaz cool though cause it's true. ^-^

As for the Saracens making an order, me and DocbigO are smashing heads and plundering for all it's worth. And tommorrow, Ravens will gain a new weapon....finally! Something that can kill people! A Nathar Sabre! That will do.

Oh and um.... Ravens: Level 14 exp 920/980

Doc is : Level 14 900/980 last I checked. It's a monday...

I will soar

Kharil

Beginner

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 9:27am

The Pagan Houndcaller has hit 15 and started an order... boo! Anyways
now the pagans will be grouping together in order to make easy targets
for us Saracens :thumbsup:
Death to the Infidels!

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 7:23pm

My Life and Blood for My Faith

Well,keep cracking the christians head,give good haul,lol,love this game...

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 7:36pm

hi

Hi,
I have started the order, they are only letting me bring in 4 other player.
i can build a bigger house and they will allow another 9 and so on. so i need donations once you are in. you will be accepted as long as everyone donates. after getting 30 members there will be a charge, and remember the more you put in the more you get out, for example once we go to battle we will make money and that will go to increaseing the weaker members stats and so on.

Kharil

Beginner

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 11:58pm

Is there a way to give gold/items to other players? I haven't seen anything like that, and wouldn't think there would be a feature due to players abusing it by creating multiple accounts that all feed 1 super player... but I do like the idea of helping out weaker members become stronger members in order to crush the Christians and Pagans...
Death to the Infidels!

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 12:01am

we cangive you gold but i think its like a loan.
apply for membership and once there is room, anyone will be welcomed.

Kharil

Beginner

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 12:16am

Ok... now since I have to look it up by exact name can you put that here for me. Also are weapons transferable or do you just sell them in the market for a certain price after talking with someone in the guild and hope they get it?
Death to the Infidels!

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 12:19am

The Order Tag (Just type this in the search box) is OCM.

Weapons are not transferabble. Probably not but order members, being united and all, will give special bargains. ^-^

Everyone: Awwwwww..

I SAID WILL GIVE SPECIAL BARGAINS! :cursing:

Everyone: ;(

...I'm sorry everyone. Ravens has a temper problem... V.V

I will soar

Kharil

Beginner

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 12:35am

I have no problem selling my old stuff when I eventually level to younger Saracens for a bargain! ^^

I course its like a pyramid scheme where the only one not getting this benefit is the highest level characters who get the stuff first, but that doesn't affect me as I will never be in that category. ;)
Death to the Infidels!

Kharil

Beginner

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 3:47am

Yea... I keep getting messages regarding subjects I care nothing about. I will fight for the Corpse Brigade and even for The Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon [OCM], I may even attend a few fights for the Orders who already have an alliance with us. But I really wasn't expecting to get wrapped up in personal vendetas or love affairs. If you really like someone thats great, or if you really hate someone thats even better - but if you expect me to share those same feelings well then thats different. I will beat up anyone on command - may even do it repeatedly for some gold coins.;) - But honestly, quit with the msg's telling me I NEED to fight for this side or I NEED to hate this person. Because I pay no attention to those. And if thats a problem then there will soon be an open spot for an eager young Saracen in a certain up and coming Order. :whistling:

Now if your getting attacked repeatedly by someone let me know and I will set that person straight. If we are going to war let me know and I will open a river of blood. But if you get in a petty arguement in the Shout Box keep it to yourself, dont drag the whole Order into it. 8)
Death to the Infidels!

Occupation: Je suis etudiant pour le moment, mais je fais les concerts avec mon quartet. Je joue du violon!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 7:32am

KILL THE INFIDELS!! PRAISE TO ALLAH!!