You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:35pm

Battle Script!

What is going on?

Is Battle Fatigue gone?

Are we back to, the biggest account wins the battle? No matter how many warriors you have! If this is the case then why are there still "Ally Restrictions"

Small orders can not generate the gold to purchase the mercs needed for battles to off set "Ally restrictions"
In fact having too many Allies will hurt their orders because of "Ally Restrictions" as the big boys, Allied, will stay out in hopes of being Merc'd! Leaving the little guys
that pile in, filling up the Allied spaces! Thus the order is doomed...

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:55pm

it is totally screwed up...40vs41 with 2 mercs not ready to fight and they only loose 1 fighter in results garbage
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:58pm

Fatigue was softened up after a highly tixxed account from german worlds was deleted. Lets say someone spent on that account more than a couple of 1000s EU and burnt it because he was not pleased with the way the things were going with BF. This is bad for business. So BF started to melt down a bit, cutting a slack to big payers.
But on the other hand, in new worlds, you cant expect that a lvl70+ with +300 stats to collapse under the average joe (lvl 50 with 100 stats). The world needs to get older more.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:39am

We need a non tixxed world is what we need. Premium only, you off premium after a set amount of days, you get deleted.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:11pm

You will never get that. A world with premium tix at 1000 (doesn`t matter the level) has better chances than a tix free world, and this world has 1% chances to be accepted ...

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:13pm

That would even work. I dont know how many people would spend the ridiculous amount it would cost for a single stat later on. I remember when it was only 1k, the highest tixxer in W1 gave up when haulers overtook him in stats.

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:48pm

As I mentioned in another (perhaps several) threads about this, G@S could increase the cost of the ticket, just as long as you couldn't redeem them for gold.
I think there would still be interest.
Heck even double it, so that if you bought a 12 pack for premium, your premium would expire in 6 months.
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:23pm

That would even work. I dont know how many people would spend the ridiculous amount it would cost for a single stat later on. I remember when it was only 1k, the highest tixxer in W1 gave up when haulers overtook him in stats.

That`s the idea - around lvl 48 haulers were bigger than tixxers. Forget about tix free world, it will never happen. Ask for w1 way of managing the tickets