You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 2:34pm

The race is on!

Since W4 is (so far) chock full of Saracens, there should be room for plenty of Saracen orders this time.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

ADMIN

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 2:50pm

Yes, Saracens a moi!

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 3:08pm

World 3 to World 4

Sorry, may i ask if i can goto World 4 from World 3?
or i have to start all over again ?

?(

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 3:16pm

You can't move your character, but you can have one in each world.

But you have to sign up with this link: http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World4/bin/?advertiser=10010

Lord_Cthulu

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 6:52pm

Are Pagan followers welcome?

If so, what do I need to do once/if I join? I like thumpng Christians in this game! :D :D

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 7:30pm

Smooth Falco ;)

I wont goto W4 for quite some time, if at all. It is nice to see a Saracen prominent World, hopefully it will stay that way, and balance out the Holy Battles.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 8:30pm

Are Pagan followers welcome?

Unfortunately, orders have to be all of a single faith. Pagans are welcome as our allies, but they have to start their own orders.

In the other worlds, there are typically about 5-10 Pagan orders for every Saracen order, and there are even more Christians. Hopefully W4 will be different.

Quoted

If so, what do I need to do once/if I join? I like thumpng Christians in this game! :D :D

Pagans can thump Christians too. Even Christians can thump Christians--just ask Profundus and Edana.

Of course you can always delete your character and restart as a Saracen.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 3:40am

i don't see what you have agains the Christians?lol?
..cherry

ADMIN

Unregistered

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 9:31am

It's not about having sht against those Christians. It's just about being a Saracen. They're all invited to convert, pagans as well.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 8:39pm

Mm, look at the recent numbers. Looks like a mirror of World 3, poor Saracens.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 9:07pm

But look at the gold haul. If we have 40% of the active players, including most of the best, who cares if we only have 12% of the accounts that are created and abandoned early?

Lord_Cthulu

Unregistered

Saturday, April 5th 2008, 12:30am

Oh well, the Saracens will still get my support - especially if any Pagan orders arise in W4 and ally with you, or if I ever reach lvl 15 and start my own or whatever....

Lets beat those Christians out of the Holy Lands!! :thumbsup:

Tamaska

Trainee

Saturday, April 5th 2008, 3:04pm

Well I'm doing my bit for the saracens in W4!!! Currently holding #8 in highscore (altho that will change when I go to sleep...doh!) Saracen Power! :thumbsup:

Lets show them xians we aint a faith to be messed with, that we can actually hold our own and be successful!
Self Declared EX-Moddess of Holy War

Active Worlds
W10- Stygere
W11- Fury Leika

GulFalco

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 9th 2008, 11:08am

cool, i just started 8)

Wednesday, April 9th 2008, 11:34am

From what is so far happening the Saracens or Pagans will have a big advantage as far as orders are concerned. There are more Christians wanting to create orders than Saracens and Pagans. I do not think that this is the best interest for the Christians. I know I am being slightly hypocritical by saying this because I am going to be forming an order but I believe that we will be filling a niche in the market. If people are looking to form orders for the specific reason of beating down the Saracens and Pagans then it will be better to form one or two big orders.
AC of GoD (W3)

Wednesday, April 9th 2008, 6:15pm

We Saracens really have to stick together when it comes to order battles. Usually lots of christians join christians and that makes it harder because they have more strong people than us. But if you have strong alliances than you get the support needed to win an order battle.
I have an awsome avatar. :thumbsup:

W2:OM SOJ, W4:OM AoC

Recruitment link: http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World4/bin/?advertiser=10339

Monday, April 14th 2008, 3:14pm

As of the founding of [DWL], there are 3 Saracen orders, 2 Christians, and 5 Pagans. If you don't count the pure merc orders, it's 2, 1, and 5. I think we're doing pretty well so far.