You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ADMIN

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 12:48pm

How do I set up my forum and holy war account?

To register, you click on 'Register' at the top of the page. You will receive an activation link by email! Sometimes the forum mail server is late. If you don't get an activation mail in due time, contact support.EN@holy-war.net. The administrator will manually activate all unactivated accounts if necessary!

How do you set up your profile in your Holy-War Forum account?

After you have registered, you have an opportunity to personalize your profile. The forum is multilingual!
At the top of the page where you login, there is a button for 'My Profile' where you can change your preferences.

* Personal Information: There are personal details that you can choose to enter or leave blank.
* Language for User Interface: In 'Settings', there are language options. Set your preferred User Interface language from the drop-down menu.
* Thread Language: You have a choice of Spanish, English or Spanish and English. Click one or both buttons and you will view the threads designated in the language(s) you choose!

Thank You!

Holy-War Team

Rate this thread