You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 8:22pm

New Saracen Order

Greetings Fellow Saracens,

We are pleased to announce the creation of hopefully the first of many Saracen Orders in W4.

This Order is as yet unnamed, though you will be pleased to know that it is being created by the same team that has given you the Strongest Saracen Order on W2 and W3.

We hope to replicate our success here as well and hopefully there will be many more Saracens in this World to provide some much needed balance.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact myself or Falcotron. Thank you for your valuable time.

Monday, April 14th 2008, 3:10pm

Divine Warriors of Light [DWL] has now been founded. Full details to come tomorrow. In the meantime, if you're interested, fill out an order application, or PM Falcotron or Angelus in-game.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Tuesday, April 22nd 2008, 12:04pm

This Order is known as the Divine Warriors Of Light.
We are a Courageous, Fearless and Honest Order.
The Light of Truth shines brighter, the darker the night.
We fight for Justice, Help the weak, are Loyal to Allies and the worst of Enemies to our foes!
We are usually in favour of peace, but when provoked will visit our Wrath upon you.

Our rules are simple:
  1. Once a member, DO NOT attack a fellow Saracen. If you are attacked by a fellow Saracen please message your OM or AC.
  2. An attack on one is an attack on ALL, and every member with an equivalent or higher level than foe, will be requested to attack them.
  3. Donations are needed when expansion is necessary. Please donate as soon as you can when required.

DWL will be expanding again in the next 12 hours, but slots are already running out. If you'd like to pre-apply for the next expansion, please do so--and any help you need while you wait, PM Falcotron.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Tuesday, May 20th 2008, 5:15am

Hello I am new in this game

Hello,

I am new to this game figuring out the how to play lol

I wish to become a loyal follower and need ur guidance !

Thank you

Fire