You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

• "Traffic Gnome" started this thread

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:28pm

Announcement in German Forum

aktuelle Informationen

Liebe Spielerin, lieber Spieler,

so wie es einige schon festgestellt haben, hat die GameArt Studio
GmbH,aufgrund einer Finanzierungslücke, einen Insolvenzantrag
gestellt.Das Amtsgericht Charlottenburg hat durch Beschluss vom 17.
Dezember 2014 Herrn Rechtsanwalt Dr. Joachim Heitsch zum vorläufigen
Insolvenzverwalter bestellt.

Der Geschäftsbetrieb wird durch die Geschäftsführung und den vorläufigen
Insolvenzverwalter gemeinsam in vollem Umfang aufrechterhalten. Es ist
die vollständige Sanierung des Unternehmens unter Erhalt sämtlicher
Arbeitsplätze beabsichtigt. Alle Leistungen und Spielserver werden insoweit in vollem Umfang aufrechterhalten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Euer Support-Team

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

• "Traffic Gnome" started this thread

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:30pm

current information
Dear player,

so as some have noted, the GameArt Studio GmbH, due to a funding gap, filed for insolvency. The District Court of Charlottenburg ordered by decision of 17 December 2014 the lawyer Dr. Joachim Heitsch provisional administrator.

The business operations is maintained by the management and the provisional liquidator fully shared. It is intended to complete the restructuring of the company to give all jobs. All services and game servers are so far fully maintained.

Yours sincerely
Your support team

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:45pm

Lovely that they posted it in all language forums eh? :whistling: Thanks for the information Traffic Gnome!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

FennsDen

Beginner

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 5:39pm

Thanks Folks.
I've been posting about this for a few days.
All I was able to find was the Original Court Declaration.

I have sent this new info to friends.
Here's to hoping the restructuring works.

Jmeade/Fenn

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 8:36pm

Perhaps...

GAS would be more willing to start to listen to seasoned players on the policies that have hurt their business? Perhaps try things in some groups slightly different than others to help revenues.

What things would you change to sell more tickets?

I have not bought a ticket in years.

Ved

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:01pm

Whatever happens, happens.

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 5:30pm

GAS would be more willing to start to listen to seasoned players on the policies that have hurt their business? Perhaps try things in some groups slightly different than others to help revenues.

What things would you change to sell more tickets?

I have not bought a ticket in years.

Ved

Fully concur with Ved. HW was aware of the mass migration from HW when they continues to supply ridiculous tixx exchanges and continual fudging of scripts and whatnot. They fail to test updates properly, then have promotions and open new world with bugs not fixed, peeving more players off. They did nothing to listen to their customers and now its gotten so deep hey file for what I assume is bankruptcy.

I havent seen a follow up message on his, so what is the status of said proceedings? y guess is the servers are paid for in advance and will abruptly shut down after said term is up. Month to month ticket it seems is in order

Friday, December 4th 2015, 4:07pm

As far as I know the bankruptcy was a restructuring of the company.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575