You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Underground

Intermediate

• "Underground" started this thread

Monday, December 21st 2015, 10:36pm

Test world for updates

Updates have always had issues with them since the game came out. Make a test world that is free to players, but gets wiped every so often. Test your so called "updates" in this world then bring it online to the rest of the worlds.
The fact that the game was down for 24 hours, seems like the only thing that was done was screw players out of their accounts for over a week now!
Being a Quality Manager in real life, if one of my suppliers did this to me they would be dropped immediately. No messages have been sent out saying when the update to the update will happen.
On top of this HW has the balls to unroll a ticket promo when people are still locked out of their accounts? Seriously? !

Get your act together. Even though I'm not affected I think it's ridiculous that you would even consider a promo when the game is "broken".
Seriously consider a test world, even if only viewable by administration and mods so that you can properly test your updates or all your clients will go elsewhere.

Monday, December 21st 2015, 10:51pm

They did this right before I left too, put out a promo when an update really screwed things up. Priorities, seems GAS doesnt handle theirs well, hence the bankruptcy deal

Bounc3R

Trainee

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:30am

On top of this HW has the balls to unroll a ticket promo when people are still locked out of their accounts? Seriously? !

Yeah! Thanks for this question. :thumbsup:
Unsere Enkel werden weinen, sorry das wars,
die Party ist over – war so lala!
Es ist unsere Schuld, Planet ist im Arsch,
werdet erwachsen, fliegt auf den Mars!

Mit C. Apex wäre das nicht passiert! :thumbdown:

Rate this thread