You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 12:31am

Limit order size

I know I have suggested this before but will again. I suggest limiting an order size to a maximum member count of between 10-20 people. Why do you ask? Simple:

By limiting order size, this would force more orders to be created. This in theory should promote more activity and battles, while in theory limit the amount of cities an order should be able to conquer. Personally I am not a fan of city battles anymore, would love to see them nixed altogether but may bring more balance to worlds.

I do not know how other worlds sans INT5 are in terms of orders controlling cities and whatnot but seems only the huge orders gain cities, newer orders seem to not have a chance

I believe a "level playing field" would produce more activity and fun

Rate this thread