You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 10:04pm

Its time to remove battle fatigue

I was just in a battle in INT5 where the camps were pretty much even. One side had some huge stat players, yet that side lost and even more disturbing was the ridiculously high amount of survivors.

While I get that it was implemented to make battles more even and not have an uber tixxer dictate the battle, when these even battles are disregarding stats altogether it seems, there is a major problem.

If you want to look at it from a realistic sense, tixxers would be the nobles, trained by the top teachers and therefore should be tanks. Normal players would be the regular soldiers, not in the hierarchy so to speak and therefore could not be trained as a knight or prince would. Evidently even smaller forces would be able to defeat larger forces if the training was vastly different. History has shown this time and time again how small forces fended off and defeated much larger forces due to the difference in training and discipline.

While yes, I have dropped about 200 tixx on my char in this world the last 2 months, this battle meant absolutely nothing to me. Wasnt my order and I got my merc pay. However, how the battles are ridiculously lopsided with survivors is absurd.

Rate this thread