You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Underground

Intermediate

• "Underground" started this thread

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 12:31am

Merge international worlds?

Int 3 is pretty much dead. I cant speak for the older ones, this may help revitalize the newer worlds. This would be the only reason I would stay in int3.

Do something, otherwise this game will keep dying out.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 2:17am

I suggest sending a support pm to Admin via Game or Accounts in order to get the request there faster. I'm sure they read the forum but always good to backup with a support pm.
LV
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Monday, March 20th 2017, 3:27am

would be nice if they merged worlds and more importantly purged innactive accounts and orders....i think if there was an automatic account delete after say 3 months of not logging in it would make the game better....

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:01am

There use to be a 6 month delete set but it stopped for people who like to pop in and out of the game to visit and to play for a bit.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 2:56am

it would be nice if you knew everyone in the game was active....but if you did it would have to start with a new world and be in the rules somewhere if you dont log in every 3 months your account will be deleted....it would be wrong to just start deleting accounts without speciifying why even if they are innactive

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 1:29am

That was the feeling. It's not fair to delete accounts if people want to pop in once a year or every six months or whatever. They worked and paid to get it to that point so they stopped deleting :)
Mod 575

Underground

Intermediate

• "Underground" started this thread

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 3:40am

If this was the case, there would be no lower level people in the game.

Rate this thread