You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kheira

Intermediate

• "Kheira" started this thread

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:31am

So is there any GAS admin or dev available to tell is if we can expect some changes soon ?

This thread started two months ago ,
we still see players leave the game ,can you give us any estimation of the time it takes to stay patient and hang in ?

Kheira
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:10pm

Some additions, please.

Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...)

Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades.

Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept.

ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!!

Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE the game on different gaming review platforms.

Reduce the SB countdown time to 10 seconds.

Eliminate battle healing, city battles, and extra plunders/protects.

Eliminate or at least significantly reduce the redemption of tickets for gold. 1 ticket for 1K gold at any level.

Eliminate the ability to leave work.

Eliminate the auto heal from work.
~ Mod 322 ~

Heritage

Beginner

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 6:52pm

And now ???

3 pages and 80+ replies.
Where is our support now ?
Support asked us to open a topic on what we would like to see.
We open a topic and posted 80+ messages.
What is happening now?
Do we wait another 3+ years so we can open a new topic with the same question from support?
Can somebody from support tell us please what the **** is happening now.

It is a shame we open this topic our selves asked by support. And it is a shame again no one is telling us nothing again.

Where is the support that keep is informed about what is going on.

H.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who i am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:40am

We're working on it but we dont want to start speculations as the project is pretty complicated and complex.

Maestre_

Beginner

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 1:53pm

Then it looks like it's too much effort for such a small community. While HW 3.0 should become a nice thing, it should adapt to the current amount of players. The newest world hardly surpasses 400 active players (looking at Holy Battle histories), and the different worlds share almost the same players. That number is decreasing veeeeery slowly, but, yes, it's decreasing. Just to give an example, I won't register to any new international world, nor my contacts from Inter 5 will do it (the majority of them).

And Heritage's complain is because of Support's bad reputation. We, the players, are feeling lonely in the game, as well as in the forum. This lack of news/stuff was happening from many years before, so we feel ignored.

Kheira

Intermediate

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:33pm

Yes we feel ignored !!! :evil:

Give us something ,estimation of time or something else ,small view into what your cooking ,
I half way out and I'm not alone!
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 12:37pm

Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...)
agree
Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades.
agree
Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept.
?
ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!!
?
Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE the game on different gaming review platforms.
?
Reduce the SB countdown time to 10 seconds.
disagree, it will make it a muss
Eliminate battle healing, city battles, and extra plunders/protects.
disagree for city battles
Eliminate or at least significantly reduce the redemption of tickets for gold. 1 ticket for 1K gold at any level.
agree
Eliminate the ability to leave work.
disagree
Eliminate the auto heal from work.
disagree
:)

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 12:53pm

One of the things i want is an extra explaining for battle strategies,or giving info about battles algorithm, or more strategies that give you a chance of fighting even if you are outnumbered :rolleyes:

Maestre_

Beginner

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:12pm

So, what has happened since the last admin's post? Has HW 3.0 been doomed to oblivion? We don't want to get old before 3.0 is released, lol.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 4:15pm

So, what has happened since the last admin's post? Has HW 3.0 been doomed to oblivion? We don't want to get old before 3.0 is released, lol.
Some of us are already old and will probably die before it happens :cursing:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:48pm

Being positive, thinking you might take my opinions in your count : what if orders are able to buy elixirs to use them before battles to ensure everybody are full life including allies but not mercenaries !

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:32pm

The safety of cities is not shown right on the map, if i conquered a city it shows me that its safe for 6 or 7 days, while enemies are able to attack me after just 2 days !

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 8:04pm

Thank you all great friends and goodbye GAS

I dont belive in you anymore.. Just face it there will be no update. :cursing: I have 8 tics left and after that i am gone.. Just like so many others.
I am sick of waiting for info about this update.

//PV

Kheira

Intermediate

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 8:19pm

This is what I wrote almost a month ago

So GAS ?
5 months after you asked us players what we'd like to see as game improvements ,
almost a year after you've told us there WILL be changes ,
after HW inter 7 ,after Tago inter 7,
after another tixx promo ,
tell us ,is there going to be any change ? And if so what is the time lapse ?
Ignoring this question or a non-answer,where you tell us there will be someday ..., it's difficult because ... or other blablabla will be considered as a NO ,
We players as clients have the right to know because the product you sell is shrinking fast ,soon there will be nothing left !

Kheira

Guess what ? No reply :huh:
We're no customers ,we're just fools addicted to a game that hasn't been working for years now ,
but every addiction needs to be fed ,
and GAS hasn't given us anything for so long now !
And this one tixx for the ten year HW celebration is no food for the customer ,
we made this game for all this time ,but GAS has forgotten !!
I've been active ingame ,I've been active on this forum ,I've tried to believe in changes for just too long now ,it's over !

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Maestre_

Beginner

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 9:06pm

And this one tixx for the ten year HW celebration is no food for the customer ,
we made this game for all this time ,but GAS has forgotten !!
I've been active ingame ,I've been active on this forum ,I've tried to believe in changes for just too long now ,it's over !
They could have been a bit more ingenious if they had celebrated the 10 year thing just like this: "It has been 10 years since blablabla, so we are happy to announce that HW 3.0 is ready to be released!". But they decided to give us the ticket + some free premium days while we keep playing the not-updated game, in which you'll spot cobwebs everywhere due to inactivity. :thumbsup:

Heritage

Beginner

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 9:07pm

We're working on it but we dont want to start speculations as the project is pretty complicated and complex.

This was 3 months ago. How complicated can it be?
Are you building a new type of nuclear bom or something???
At least let us know what you are doing.

Al those players have given you information you asked for, and know you don't give anything in return, except excuses.
What do you expect we do with that?

Should we all go down on our knees and be thankfully you read what we have to say?

I am totally with PV and Kheira.
Come with the promised changes very very quickly or you can see me saying goodbye too. That is about 6 accounts in 6 different worlds.
And better believe me, i am not the only one.

Heritage

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 1:29pm

Thanks for your questions, we understand your wishes and worries. We are working on the project but it takes longer than we originally expected as we are still struggling with some legacy code of the current game.

Heritage

Beginner

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 6:51pm

Hey man,

Only waiting a few years. Relax, take yout time, No hurry.

And still no information about nothing.
Are we speaking alien or something?
You don't have to know the code to tell us what is going on.

Just tell us what you are doing and wich way it is going.

H.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:24pm

:thumbsup:
Wkurzanie moda jest jak całowanie pod ogon lwa: przyjemność niewielka a ryzyko duże.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 3:26pm

Equipment Page

Also I would like to suggest (because I cannot remember if anyone else said so in the this thread) to make a page for players to look at equipment because it's nice to plan ahead. Players should not have to create these pages, even though a couple were made in the past and now are gone. I know the blacksmith goes ahead some but not much. Helps deciding what you want to buy next when you level up.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 11:03pm

still waiting for action !!!!

Maestre_

Beginner

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 11:54pm

still waiting for action !!!!
It's time to bet, how much time will we have to wait? I guess we won't get any random message from the admin at all until this thread gets 1 year old. It's already 9 months old. :thumbsup:

Heritage

Beginner

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:37pm

3 months since my last post on this topic.
For some reason i am not suprised at all nothing, totaly nothing, is changed since.

So dear GAS / Admin,
How are we going on?
What can we espect?
When can we espect it?
What is the timetable?

In other words: How long are you thinking you keep us (your customers) on a sideway?
This way is becomming a "little" boring for some time now.

Oh, before i forget, can you try to react (with some serious answers) before Christmas. That would be nice for a change; )

H.

Crescentia

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:36pm

At least a little update would be very nice.
when you think, that I´m sometimes a bit strange, then I would say,
you are right ^^

SoGgy

Trainee

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 3:18pm

GAS, Paypal, and HW 3.0

Me thinks something is amiss in the world of GAS. We should be getting updates on the 3.0 matter, as well as the Paypal matter. Are they somehow tied together or is GAS just giving up on all of us? :whistling:

Crescentia

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 12:29pm

And again: so many time passed by and we got still no answers to our questions.

Not one word about the progress of HW 3.0. Not even a: "Hello, it's us, your support team, we still care about our players."

All what we know is: there's a ticket promotion and buying tickets via Paypal is working again. :D
you are right ^^

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 2:07pm

We don't want to comment because we don't want to give rise to speculation, that's why. We had lots of work over the past months.

Crescentia

Intermediate

Friday, March 9th 2018, 11:27am

We don't want to comment because we don't want to give rise to speculation, that's why. We had lots of work over the past months.
Sorry, but this message isn't very satisfying. There are still many players who like to play your game and that since many years and I think they would be just happy to get a little more info.
We know that we won't see HW 3.0 that soon, nobody is expecting it, but something about the progress would be fine too.
you are right ^^

Heritage

Beginner

Friday, March 9th 2018, 2:16pm

Well that is very funny.
Today I recieved this message when I contacted support:
Hi Heritage,

Thank you for your message.

Please use the respective forum thread for your questions.

Cheers,

Your Support Team

So support says to go here with our questions and here you say we won't give you any information. We have lots of work.

And why do you think you have lots of work anyway?

Pssst GAS, MOD, support:
Quit I'll tell you....
YOU DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS AND TREAT THEM LIKE STUPIDS.
... and don't pass this trough; nobody can know this, nobody can hear it, it's a big secret.

H.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 4:24pm

I have emailed Admin again. They felt like this might not be enough and they may have to say more so I've emailed them this is not enough and it's only irritated everyone. Please be patient....let's see if we get more explanation please :)
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Friday, March 9th 2018, 7:09pm

As we said in October we had lots of works on the old code of the servers and the game. We had to update the outdated server software, the database software and the security software. We had to bring it to the state of the art and this without breaking a running system. It was very hard and quite comprehensive, but we could successfully perform all updates and now the security and the operation of the game is secured in the future. The changes in the game code itself are very complicated and extremely big, and it is not possible to change a single module or a part of the game. That is why you dont get partial changes going live or a testing version or something like that. Besides that, the problems a payment partner caused us over the last months have endangered working on the project, and partially made it impossible, so that we surely will take longer then originally planned. The development is challenging and very expensive. How long it takes, that depends on how fast we can work and what our partners can do for us. Of course, we do also want to have the new game as soon as possible!

Heritage

Beginner

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:41pm

Well I have to say you at least try to say something.

To bad there are a lot of words and you still say nothing at all.
I don't know how you manage to do it, but you are pretty good in it.

For some reason you can give a lot of power to manage the paypal problem, and it is fixed.
The problems in the game takes several years now, and still nothing.
Maybe there is more motivation because the paypal problem is a financial problem. No paypal, no cash. And our problem isn't financial., the cash is comming anyway.
The best part is; the first years when players complain about the script, the answer was always: nothing wrong with it. The game is ok. And now you have seen the light and want to change it?
Why should I believe what you are saying now?
For all I know nothing is done at all to change the game.
GAS is just cashing with tickets, and we all are hoping the changes are comming. Easy money in my opinion.

I see nothing what says otherwise.

H.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:25am

Heri let's please give them the benefit of the doubt eh? The previous developers were the ones we dealt with years ago and didn't listen. Hopefully the developers now will do it. This is not the same group who did the carp we play now. Let's try to be patient and give them a chance to finish it and hopefully it will be worth it. The old saying.....good things come to those who wait :) Thanks El Guacimo for telling us something at least. I hope the game can be finished sooner than later. We are all sick of the old game play.

LV
Mod 575

Heritage

Beginner

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 8:48am

I am curious what he is telling we don't already know?
He is just saying what they are telling us the last years.

It takes time, the problem is the script, be patient, we are working on it, bla bla bla.

I am sick and tired of all the waiting.
I've rather see they solve this whole situation instead of dealing with the Paypall thing. Better play non-prem in a good game than prem in a messed up game.

All they are doing is put us on a side road instead of listening to what we are saying and realy solve the problem.

H.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:16pm

The first time they told us anything was October 2016. That's about year and a half ago. I don't design games so I cannot say how long it takes to make one but I surely do not think it's a quick thing. I don't think they want to give out too much information until it's closer to being finished. I think the Paypal thing is now settled with the new company Xsolla that offers it so that is no longer a problem but it can be a problem, as you and I both know, for people to be able to purchase premium or battle healing. I could not purchase it cause I had no other options and I don't trust the Visa/MC options. So personally I am glad they got that figured out because I prefer the safety of Paypal. Anyway, we knew when they said they were going to do HW 3.0 that it would take a year or more. So 1.5 years has gone by and we know they are working on it per Admin here. Let's give it time and see how it goes. We might be pleasantly surprised :)
Mod 575

Heritage

Beginner

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 6:43pm

I am constantly suprised. Unfortunately not very pleasantly.
All I am doing is waiting and waiting.
Not only don't we see or hear anything. They give the impression we can actually give some input, only no reaction back at all. Like everything over here we suppose to accept everything GAS say or want.

We'll they can *piep* my *piep*. I am this close at deleting all.
Let them fool someone else.

H.

Maestre_

Beginner

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:52pm

As I said before, we feel abandoned because of the poor attention we've got from most of the Holy-staff, however, it seems that insisting and yelling is useless so we can do nothing but wait, suggestions are already done.

Letheus

Trainee

Occupation: Loud Mouth Self-Opinionated Pagan(According to Hamal Shook-up of W7)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:18am

Holy War 3.0

I feel I must add my 2 cents in.

I saw a bunch of really great ideas! I would like a retro world as well. Holy-War classic could even be an international world. personally, I dont feel like any of the new changes post v1 should be implemented beyond the bug fixes. MAYBE Sb use for non-premiums but if we really want to go back to a retro world there wasnt sb use for non-premiums.

I saw a lot of different things, but the one thing I didn't see was an idea of maybe making the Mercenary Rating more important. Maybe give activatable perks associated with different merc level ratings. Maybe an additional perk or even one to replace a previous perk every 10-15 levels(the reason so many is because of how easy it is to attain another level) You could even make prehits performed by mercenaries to attribute to their merc rating a little bit. Some of the perks could be a larger percentage of gold won in prehits and/or attacks in the battles. More xp attained in prehits(+2 for same level fights and +3 for victories against higher level players). a percentage of increasement to a stat of their choosing while in battle as a mercenary(strength, attack, defense, agility, stamina) NOTE: these increases would not affect their horse's stats as well. I am sure you could think of other ideas that would have merit as well. Each of the perks should be allowed to be kept as a new one is gained but you should only be able to have one activated at a time. You should have the choice of being able to activate any up to the most recent attained. Also, if you aren't ready for battle as you lose merc points, so too do you lose the most recently gained perk if you go below the level that was required to attain the aforementioned perk.

If I have any other ideas I will be sure to post them :thumbsup:

(Sir Smokes A Lot(EN1) Letheus(EN2) The Wrath of Letheus(EN4) Melo_Melo(EN6) Rag Witch(EN10) Jake(INT7) and lastly Letheus(INT8)

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 11:26pm

Over 1 year and no update eh? I smell a lot of BS here, one lame attempt to keep people hanging on to a dying/near dead game with "promises".

Face it GAS, you guys killed the game with the ridiculous ticket redemption. What was once booming with active players now has what, 100 active in any given world? How about instead of opening new worlds with which I wouldnt doubt is a bot created by GAS to get the "required" amount of players in a world, you actually get your ass in gear and actually make good on the promise?

I dont want to hear about this "its hard" deal, if you have competent developers, this isnt an issue. When 2.0 came out, things were fairly smooth (albeit with bugs), and didnt take a year of empty words. If you have no plans on releasing 3., simply say so and shut down or sell me the script and I will put it out.

Maestre_

Beginner

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:36am

Already over a year. Wow. And nothing has changed. And I won't create any new account, no matter how many new international worlds are released, thus I didn't create my 8 IN account. No matter if we get to 30 IN, I will remain still...

Just imagine if everybody did the same. It would never get to the "required accounts" so no more new worlds, that means much less money to GAS. At the beginning of a world, there are more tixxers, they are more active and they are more likely to spend the $$$. Every beginning of worlds is craziness but they all tend to die, so the new international worlds are the only hope for GAS to get money from Holy War. Every new world seems less crowded than the previous, but this takes too long. It's time for players to say "enough".

Rate this thread