You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:55pm

Suggestions: Faith switch, faster level up, and others.

Hi all,

This is the few suggestions I have to make the game more enjoyable and challenging.

The Faith switch system should be free.
-This would allow for a more active and evolving world. People changing ''side'' would allow for a more fast-paced dynamic.
-You realize after a month that all your friends are with the Christian, well you can join them easily.
-Also, this would mostly prevent world from losing too much activity. People would be able to remake the world by switching order and reinforcing weaker side.

Faster level up.
-Again, allow for a more fast-paced dynamic.
-This would also allow the player to access the nice level 100+ gear that we rarely reach.
-I would simply double the XP reward from plunder/protect/victory/defeat, etc.

Battle healing for everybody OR faster HP recovery.
-This is another solution to make the world faster and more dynamic, allowing active player to participate in every battle.

Reduce the plunder/protect time from 10 to 2 minutes.
-Nobody gains anything from having to plunder for hours. The world is not more alive because we spent 2 hours plundering.
-We would have more time to fight between players and orders, the real purpose of the game.

And some short ideas:
-Easy button to switch between different account in different world.
-Reducing the downside of being non-premium (mostly the 15 minutes between fight, a game-breaker).
-Make the game cheaper and limit to access to tickets.
-Include all country in the flag selection option.

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 3:27pm

Another point regarding Battle healing.

-The Battle healing feat could be included in the Premium status.
-This would allow player from outside the EU to participate in battles past their bedtime (where most battles are planned). We would only have to choose between fighting or working overnight.

Envinyatar

Beginner

Friday, May 5th 2017, 6:05am

I personally don't think faith changes should be that easy because choosing your faith in the beginning is an important decision that has consequences for the remaining game play... that sort of change is basically on par with name change, and it is also rather unrealistic in the high Middle Ages, to be conversos and moriscos.

Faster XP gain could get really out of hand in the early stages. Additionally, there's a nice balance between XP via plunders and protects compared to PvP combat and battle XP. Higher XP would necessitate changing those values as well.

Free battle healing would be nice, but, again that totally defeats the purpose of elixirs being actual elixirs, rather than some dumb commodities to be traded. I don't think GAS in all their greediness would ever consider making BH part of premium since that obviously takes away from their revenue.

Unfortunately in writing these suggestions we all have to have GAS profit in mind, and if it's a change that reduces potential monétarisation of the game for GAS it's probably not gonna happen. Imagine asking them to end tixxing forever LOL. Never in a million years. And yes, they're dicks for that...

I totally agree with reducing plunder time though. Thanks for your suggestions.

Rate this thread