You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:43am

GAS, did you not learn a damn thing?

20 days of a ticket promotion? Are you fricking serious? People complain about how they fall further and further back and the game becomes not worth playing due to the mega tixxers increasing stats like mad, only to see a 3 week promotion go on? What drugs are you on?

It seems painfully obvious that you are not looking at the suggestions. Do yourself a favor and dont bother making this "3.0" Holy War as all you are going to accomplish is pi$s people off more than you already have

Friday, July 28th 2017, 6:46pm

:D
Wkurzanie moda jest jak całowanie pod ogon lwa: przyjemność niewielka a ryzyko duże.

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 12:11pm

Totally agree with you, they are just making it worse and worse

Friday, July 20th 2018, 3:11am

And again, another 3 week promotion. GA$$, you are a ****** joke

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LadyVos" (Jul 20th 2018, 1:42pm)

Friday, July 20th 2018, 1:41pm

Katsuro I should delete that post. You know better yet you do it anyway :cursing: So I've edited it instead. It has been said to most everyone in the game, that the ticket promotion is programmed into the game by previous developers. And as you and many others have been told, they will not mess with the program of the current game due to possible security reasons. That includes the 3 week promotion that happens every single summer.

LV
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 4:06am

Quoted

Katsuro I should delete that post.

Meh, whatever. No one peruses the forums anyway, and the fact an Admin cant be bothered but post their damn promotions should tell you something.

Quoted

It has been said to most everyone in the game, that the ticket promotion is programmed into the game by previous developers.

Yah, ok.

Quoted

And as you and many others have been told, they will not mess with the program of the current game due to possible security reasons.

Keep telling yourself that. Any half competent programmer can make these minor alterations. Security? Yah, you mean like how their site is "securely" connected? It wouldn't surprise me in the least that there aren't any programmers, only these "Admins" who dish out empty promises that NO ONE believes.

See, this is what differentiates GAS from their competitors, mainly GameForge. Example: People in Ogame wanted speed servers, as the 1x was too slow. What did they get? Speed Universes. People here wanted a No-Tixx world for near 3/4 decade. What did we get? 3 week promotions.

Keep chirping like the little bird as your premium is paid by the empty promise Admins. No one believes a word these other canaries try and sweet talk us with, you trying to repeat them won't change that.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 6:54am

Tixx-free world is impossible. as soon as you use one for Prem, you also get gold. Do you seriously think that people only pay for the pure premium?

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 8:49am

I am think ...

Hello everybody

Well, I think so in any case and it is also not a secret, because many want the "Classical" or "retro" Holy War back and many would pay for the premium then. In the time when there was no cure, city chieftain and such. When the wages were also more.Since you had to be really taciturn and yes if the world would also be ticket-free to get gold but pure for Premium the fände very big, because then would or would all have the same option and would not stop because some massive money poke around the best Skills etc. Do not get me wrong but it would be nice if there was a world that would really include retro and prem. That would be fine for many and many have already written. Since the fun would come back and that would be worth many then even worth the price or prizes to pay. See it so then, there was not really (healing, raiding time, cities and such a junk but the people were there! And also very many active!) :thumbsup:

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 2:08pm

Katsuro I repeat what is told to me because I believe it. Receiving premium as a moderator is a drop in the bucket for the insults you take and the work you put into either helping people or dealing with people who are going against the rules. Even as quiet is the game is now compared to the past. I have had much longer conversations with Admin than is repeated here but I have also been limited to what I can say. What I have said, I've been told is ok to say. I also know that the new HW 3.0 would probably have to be developed from the ground up since this one has so many bugs, security issues and so many things that players do not like. That not only takes time, it takes money and work especially if they bring this game more up to date with how games are now. You can continue to complain knowing what has been said but it's not going to make it happen faster. Just be patient!
Kitty you are correct :) Most every player I have talked with in this game (and that is quite a lot) wants a retro world like it was before. Like Don said, you even get gold if you are buying tickets for premium only. In the old retro world the maximum amount of gold for a ticket was 1k and that's if you bought it for gold only. Takes a long time to build stats on 1k only. It definitely would make the game more competitive. That's what is missing in the game from the old days. The struggle to have enough elixirs to get thru the next battle and knowing most everyone was on the same page about growing. Being premium was an advantage. We had higher work pay and higher experience in battles but we had a hard time keeping enough elixirs to make it to the next order battle and we had a lot of order battles. And city battles have made the game monotonous. I hope that when they develop the new game they keep all of it in mind. My memories of order battles with 500 people on each side are good and I hope it's that way again.

LV
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 10:34pm

RE

Of course I understand that I want to argue here only productive but I'm also open to infos. Let's just say it's not all bad but definitely I think we agree that I should work to make sure that Acc does not push up on pure money. We all want to think of a world where the Tixxer do not rule and spoil the fun of the game to create more equality

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:51am

retro world ^^ Lady Voss It used to be synonymous but the non prem player no sb but they could set bad for them. Tixxer there was already synonymous and the whine about the auch.Meiner myug are not necessarily the problem Tixxer the problem the type of players who forget that this is a GAME

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 4:09pm

retro world ^^ Lady Voss It used to be synonymous but the non prem player no sb but they could set bad for them. Tixxer there was already synonymous and the whine about the auch.Meiner myug are not necessarily the problem Tixxer the problem the type of players who forget that this is a GAME
Yep Don a retro world would be good but it would not keep tixxers away. We had tixxers in every world at that point too and all they got was 1k gold with a ticket. But you are right. It's not necessarily the tixxers who are the problem it is the people who live and breath this game and forget that it is a game. I have not seen that in a long time but it can be a problem. I do think that the old retro world with 1k per ticket would slow down the tixxers though and as far as I am concerned the non premium can stay in the sb. It makes it more active :)
Mod 575

Monday, July 30th 2018, 6:56am

I think many of you already know that this is a "game", but it looks like this: a few Tixxen up, then they make orders and collect all or most of the cities. Smaller orders have less chance of achieving something. The hoarding begins. The normal religious battles are almost non-existent. What does Tixxer diketieren the worlds. As far as I know with the updates where EPs are limited, etc., that's exactly what was prevented. And when we look at the worlds, we see that less and less people sign up in a new world and many just stop. Because the whole robs somewhere the fun. Of course it's a game! and everyone has a RL but if it continues like this, the game will soon have another "GAS corpse" like A.I.-War. There is no world open. And if we are honest, many were dissatisfied with the first updates from the world 11 or against. The consequences are becoming more and more visible. In the world Inter 8 almost did not start. There are not Tixxer alone but also the updates such as cities slaughter etc in connection with the Tixxern and the Horten problem make the play so ... If at least a city limit I would be mine actually can use only 5 cities but many have 20-40 Cities and some hoard the gold cities, etc ...

Greetings Kitty

SoGgy

Trainee

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 3:57pm

In response to Don ...

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:[/quote]
Tixx-free world is impossible. as soon as you use one for Prem, you also get gold. Do you seriously think that people only pay for the pure premium?

I can't speak for everyone, but I, for one, would pay just for the pure premium in a "tixless" world. It woud be worth it for the same reason it is worth it now. No Ads to contend with. :thumbup:

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 4:56am

Well maybe not nowadays, seeing how there is only a handful of players left, but the several yrs past most people couldn't give 2 defecation less about the minuscule amount for premium redemption. One single world was never too much to ask for, yet GAS shafted us. This is the reason HW will soon close out and their company as well. They don't care about their players, simple as that.

There is a reason why competitors such as Gameforge has prospered while being online for near 2 decades: they actually listen to what the players want, and oblige them....

Rate this thread