You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 4:15am

Fix your game!

Recent city battle, 32 wins and 900 losses?!? Are you kidding me?

GAS and your admins, get off your asses and actually fix this!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LadyVos" (Dec 25th 2018, 3:47pm)

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 4:21am

I will add this is where your battle fatigue/combat damage cap is absurd. Barely do damage to a NPC 70 levels lower, yet then they come and kick peoples asses later in battle? Give me a break!

Then again, Melle wont even bother showing up and these puppets only bother to come for their tixx promotion posting

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LadyVos" (Dec 25th 2018, 3:45pm)

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 3:47pm

Katsuro you are walking a thin line. I have edited all the bypassed words out of your comments. Insulting Administration isn't going to accomplish anything either. I suggest constructive criticism as well as suggestions in a mannerly way in the future. This is a warning.
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 11:14pm

I suggest constructive criticism as well as suggestions in a mannerly way in the future. This is a warning.

Well if the Admins actually looked at suggestions or even spent more than the few moments to post their tixx promotion, that would actually make sense. They don't, period. They couldn't care less about their customers, if they did then they would be posting updates on this 3.0 crud, which isn't going to happen, and not just their promotions.

So, constructive criticism or flat out insults yield the same response from the Admins: nothing. Only you chime in :thumbdown:

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 3:25am

Once again, an abortion of a battle. After 30 fights, I now fail to score a single hit on a city guard/warden/wtfever? Makes absolutely no sense how a player does absolute ass for damage because these NPCs are so low a level, then get their asses handed to them after 30 fights. I seriously doubt these NPCs are even affected by battle fatigue (which players did NOT want), thus showing how this game is broken.

You really need to get off your asses and either remove city battles or put this "new version" that has been in the works by your incompetent developers.

Rate this thread