You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 13th 2008, 9:23pm

First Saracen Order - Army of Mameluks

Army of Mameluks (AoM) was first Saracen Order established in the World 4. We are now recruiting new members. Currently we are practically full with one place open, but two members outside waiting to join back. We will be expanding tomorrow morning, and will have then few more places available.

If you are interested to join, please send me a pm or fill application from Order page.

Monday, April 14th 2008, 2:55pm

We have now expanded, and have space for five more members.

Sunday, April 20th 2008, 2:35am

Open for new recruits

We have again expanded, and can recruit new warriors.

Sunday, April 20th 2008, 10:31pm

I would like to join

Monday, April 21st 2008, 3:52am

I would like to join

:thumbsup:

Monday, April 21st 2008, 2:06pm

Please send your application in-game by clicking Order button and then searching for AoM. If you have any problems doing that, please pm me in-game.

Ranock_Ironfist

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 7:15am

Big(ger) Phil could stand to grow a few chest hairs first :D

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 10:50pm

Dead..Dead...Dead

As dead as dead can be...of you are the OM of this order, please come back to W4 and disband this very dead order.