You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 23rd 2008, 5:34pm

Ronin's participation in the KT battle.

I have heard that there are a lot of questions being asked after we volunteered for KT. I want to clear a few issues up.

*Falcotron said that he sent a message asking for our services. I did not receive any mail from him but I do not doubt his word.

*I requested our members to volunteer for KT as I felt that we needed to expand our customer base. I did not do this because a Saracen order is attacking a Christian order.

* I take the subject of our neutrality extremely seriously. KT is only the 2nd order I have volunteered for. The first was against a Christian order that attacked a one man order.

*We are a Christian order but this does not mean we have a deep desire to see Christians win over Pagans and Saracens. My purpose is that as many members of Ronin get as many fights as possible. I have no problem even if our members fight on the opposing side of the same battle.

I hope this clarifies a few issues.
AC of GoD (W3)