You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 30th 2008, 8:10am

NEW ORDER " THE REVENGE OF ALLAH" recruiting now

WE ARE RECRUITING NOW FOR A NEW ORDER "THE REVENGE OF ALLAH" ACCEPTING LEVEL 15 UPWARDS ONLY WITH HORSE, THIS IS THE MERCENARY ARM OF ANOTHER SARACEN ORDER, IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THIS NEW AND UPCOMING ORDER JUST CLICK ON ORDER ON YOUR HW PAGE AND TYPE IN TROA, THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE RECRUITMENT SECTION, ONCE I HAVE REVIEWED YOUR STATISTICS I WILL ACCEPT YOU INTO THE ORDER, THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS TO LEVEL 15 IS TO HAVE VERY GOOD STATS FOR YOUR LEVEL, THERE ARE NO DONATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ORDER IT IS ALL TOTALY VOLUNTARY.IT IS A FUN ORDER, BUT I WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE COMMITED TO THE GAME, NOT 24/7 BUT AS MUCH TIME AS THEY ARE ABLE TO PUT IN, FOR MORE INFO PM QUILLIMAN,

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 1:55am

ITE

CAN I JOIN

Occupation: Je suis etudiant pour le moment, mais je fais les concerts avec mon quartet. Je joue du violon!

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 5:42am

Hello! I'm only level 7 but my strength is 26. I am troubled by our losses in the holy land, it is our duty to ALLAH to take her back. I will fight unto death.

Forgive my english, I am french.

Merci