You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

i-serv4u

Beginner

• "i-serv4u" started this thread

Saturday, May 31st 2008, 10:26pm

UNTIL DEATH - UDER

Greetings all,

We are a small saracen order with the sole purpose of attacking and forcing out of hiding all christian cowards camping at the lower levels.

We welcome all members of any level or skill
HIRE - HOLY IN RICH ENTERPRISE

We met on the fields of battle. Across the swords of friends and enemies alike. We Who are drawn together reguardless of faith stand together on the battlefields. We support any who we choose reguardless of faith, Money however speaks wonders ;)

WORLD 4 - ***DELETED***

WORLD 5 - i-serv4u

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Wednesday, July 9th 2008, 2:06pm

RE: UNTIL DEATH - UDER

Hey i-serv4u, i haven't visited this forum in a while i see you are the main speaker in this forum :D,
Thanks for the comments ;), I agree with this quote, if it was possible to knock these coward Christians and even Saracens and Pagans, it would be more fun, I Despise Campers. They are always likely to have better V/D Stats. I'm gonna arrange an elite group of 3 Faiths to keep attacking these mag_gots so they'll be forced to advance without them noticing. Especially Sir Samuel Vimes *evil*
Greetings all,

We are a small saracen order with the sole purpose of attacking and forcing out of hiding all christian cowards camping at the lower levels.

We welcome all members of any level or skill
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Thursday, August 21st 2008, 10:54pm

Uder-ly gone