You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tazmar Commeticus

Unregistered

Sunday, June 1st 2008, 6:02pm

Warning: The Berserkers

The pagan order, The Berserkers, drafted me off the merc board, and had me battle against a Christian order, The Knights of One Banner(OB). Then, the order master, Snellembiss, refused to pay me because I was not at 90% power going into the battle. So I got beat up in two battles (for not too much gold, thankfully), and most of my life energy.

I have apologized to mifa, order master of OB, and offered to fight in their next battle, or one of their choice, for free.

If any Christian order wants to battle the Berserkers, please hire me. I will even negotiate a lower price with you just for the privilege of going up against them.

Watch out for the dishonorable order, The Berserkers, and for their order master, Snellembiss, who was dishonorable to draft me when my merc statement clearly says I will not fight other Christians.

Wednesday, June 4th 2008, 7:16pm

It is stated in the forums on mercs posted by the people who made the game that if you are hired and you go into battle w/o 90+% health, they dont have to pay you. look it up. :|

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 1:41am

The pagan order, The Berserkers, drafted me off the merc board, and had me battle against a Christian order, The Knights of One Banner(OB). Then, the order master, Snellembiss, refused to pay me because I was not at 90% power going into the battle. So I got beat up in two battles (for not too much gold, thankfully), and most of my life energy.

I have apologized to mifa, order master of OB, and offered to fight in their next battle, or one of their choice, for free.

If any Christian order wants to battle the Berserkers, please hire me. I will even negotiate a lower price with you just for the privilege of going up against them.

Watch out for the dishonorable order, The Berserkers, and for their order master, Snellembiss, who was dishonorable to draft me when my merc statement clearly says I will not fight other Christians.

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahhaha
HAHAHAHAHhahahHAHAhAHAHhaHAHAHhahaha

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Occupation: I stack shelves. You wouldn't believe how exciting it is

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 1:46am

*faceplam* Gods i was such a noob!
I thought hiring christians who said 'will not fight against Christians' was funny... Did it in the last hour or so of my first few battles... I know better now, though of course.
Want to come to W4? No available (or affordable) characters fo you to get hold of?
Join using my recruitment link and send me a PM. When you reach level 10 i will sell you the best equipment for that level at minimum price, giving you the best possible start.
Depending on your Character Development, there may even be a minimum priced Dragon Sword for you at level 20. Offer only available to the next 4recruits at this time.
http://www.holy-war.net/?ref=19431-4ENHW

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 2:04am

You owe him money Snell.. you dishonorable wretch!! You shall be hanged for this :cursing:

haHAHahAHahHAHAHAHA

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 2:21am

let him come forward and claim it... i'd gladly pay the 10-100g i merc-jacked those poor beggars for...
Want to come to W4? No available (or affordable) characters fo you to get hold of?
Join using my recruitment link and send me a PM. When you reach level 10 i will sell you the best equipment for that level at minimum price, giving you the best possible start.
Depending on your Character Development, there may even be a minimum priced Dragon Sword for you at level 20. Offer only available to the next 4recruits at this time.

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 2:21am

Don't worry, Snell; anything involving Mifa is inherently funny. :)

Actually, wasn't your first battle the one when, at the end of KT's "time off from battles to regroup," DWL attacked KT, and KT's "brother order" OB decided to attack a brand-new order instead of defending KT, then stole not just one of DWL's contracted mercs but also three of KT's, and told all of their allies that KT didn't want any support? And then, the only reason the rest of the Christians didn't rise up and call for mifa to be hanged is because at the last second you jacked a half-dozen Christians to fight against OB and they got to play the sympathy card?

We should have made a very special side world for you and mifa to screw with each other, and only the short merc bus would go there. :P
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 2:23am

Yeah thats Snell for you... What happened to Mifa anyways? I know he quit afterwards or something I never understood.

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 2:24am

i've got to say, at that time, i knew nobody; was non-prem and had no idea about the repurcussions of my actions.
What you've just said is ALL new to me, Falco lol

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 4:21am

What happened to Mifa anyways? I know he quit afterwards or something I never understood.
I think he quit shortly after giving up a record-breaking haul with the order he inherited in W2, after which his former OM (who was no longer even in the order) basically insisted on running his next battle for him.
i've got to say, at that time, i knew nobody; was non-prem and had no idea about the repurcussions of my actions.
What you've just said is ALL new to me, Falco lol
I'm still not 100% sure it was your battle, but I do remember that mifa started complaining that he had no choice but to mercjack people from his own brother order because those evil Pagans he was fighting were mercjacking his people, and the only Christian who was still angry at him other than KT was PsionicMage, who wrote to Meathead and me and offered to volunteer for KT against us in that battle, and then volunteer for us in our next battle as long as we declared on OB.

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 4:36am

i can't remember this battle at all lol, never mind a guy called mifa.
I just know it would've been one of my first few, 'cos it was only early on that i merc-jacked Christians that said they ouldn't fight against other Christians and were in the stalls for stupidly low prices.
I'd been playing for about 6 weeks at the time this thread was posted.

Thinking about it... i'd love to know why i never got any PMs about this. You'd think SOMEONE ould take pity on the noob that was thrust to the head of an Order unexpectedly and with no clue what he was doing...

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 5:02am

Thinking about it... i'd love to know why i never got any PMs about this. You'd think SOMEONE ould take pity on the noob that was thrust to the head of an Order unexpectedly and with no clue what he was doing...
Well, maybe there were people out there looking to help noobs out, but you were just too much fun to laugh at. :)

But more likely, nobody was really helping Pagan and Saracen noobs learn to run orders in W4. LG-BoW-DWL had no interest in doing so--and frankly, we would have told you to join an order run by someone who knew what he was doing and learn for a while before trying to run your own order. And DIE and a couple other orders mostly wanted to lurk in the corner and build up strength on their own. And everyone else appeared to be kind of assuming that either LG-BoW-DWL or DIE would be taking charge and telling the other Pagan and Saracen orders what to do. We'd told them we weren't interested in doing that, and LG even attacked a couple of them, but they took a long time to get the point. So I guess by the time anyone else stepped up to try to organize the smaller Pagan and Saracen orders, you weren't as much of a noob anymore.

Snellembiss

Intermediate

Friday, January 8th 2010, 4:40pm

lol... reading through these Forums, i often still feel like a Noob. It's strange to think that i was THERE all the way through the Borg's reign and had never even heard the word 'Borg' 'til about three weeks before the collapse of LG.