You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "The Hammerhead" started this thread

Saturday, June 7th 2008, 4:46am

Black Dragon is Recruiting Now!

Good day to whoever is reading this. The Black Dragon order is now recruiting. As OM, I can say that there aren't any requirements at this time, but i will like to see your stats and have a little interview with whomever is applying. Post your name here stating you wish to join and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Peace and Safety Upon You

-The Hammerhead

Saturday, June 7th 2008, 2:20pm

Hey , you and your comrades can join my order , i am already started. and have loads of cash in vault . we can combine ad crush ...

TDR ---- The Dark Republic

Message me ingame when you think it over ... it would be to the benefit for both of us .

~Double L aka Matt~ :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Double L" (Jun 7th 2008, 2:52pm)

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 7:14am

Black dragon has disbanned and joined DEI

if you are looking to be part of a strong order, come join our ranks

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 3:24pm

Or DEI can take the lvl 20+ members and join Death ;)

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 10:25am

haha, thanks for the offer but i think we're good. im pretty proud of my little order ;)