You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Saturday, June 7th 2008, 6:38pm

Become a member of Death! New Look!

The Death Bringers have taken it upon ourselves to accept a new role in W3. We are now the Judge, Jury and Executioner of bringing justice to Christian Orders with more then 10 members that attack 1-3 man Pagan/Saracen orders (discussion of 4 man orders in the works). Such orders are attacked then next day on their travels back to their castle.

Want to be a part of a solid order? Do you want to be revered for upholding justice and be an honorable Pagan?

Requirements:

- Must be level 20+. Under lvl 20 may be admitted, but upon thorough review.
- 300G a week donation. This is for expansion and mercenary hirings
- Must be an active player. We need to know that you can be relied upon for our battles or allied battles. We normally have 1/2 the order volunteer for allied battles.
- Must be willing to exact justice on a 24 hour notice. Once I know a Xian order hits the aforementioned small orders, I let my members know as well as our allies that they will get the return strike. Other battles generally 3 days notice are given.

Some things we can offer:

- Order forum with goldies, tips, market to sell items, etc.
- Discounted items from other members. I always sell shop minimum for my top of the line Armor and Weapon.
- Some protection. Should you be hit several times by one player, that player may be added to my rotational hitlist for a while. Note this is only if you do not pour out G. I give you the way to save gold, if you do not heed, then you are to blame.

Check out the Order page. Click ORDER in game and search DEATH. Take a quick look at the overview, and PM me with any questions (please PM me there not here), or click the submit application button.

Become the Judge, Jury and Executioner and wield the Scythe of Justice!!!!

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Monday, June 16th 2008, 9:32pm

We have just expanded and can house up to 35 players. Right now we have 26 members, with an average level of 29.65. You can see we are serious in building a very solid order.

All the members are active and help fellow allies, a huge plus when gaining support and strengthening relations.

Be a part of Death and reap the benefits that come with membership.:thumbsup: