You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 3:44pm

Female Merc Order

I was just thinking to myself that I see far too many pure Merc Orders that lack female members. So, I've decided perhaps it might be time to call upon the strong Pagan woman (I'd allow any faith, but the game will not.) and come together to create a Mercenary Order made entirely of lovely females. I shall be creating said Order tonight and will be accepting members immediately so please let me know if you'd be interested and leave your game name here so that I may contact you. Otherwise, you can message Kieryn in W5. ;)
I may live in my own little world, but that's okay... they know me here.

Wednesday, June 25th 2008, 5:47pm

The Order is called 'The Divine Force' or TDF for short. Please feel free to read up on it, see if it's something that suits you and if so, submit an app. ;)

I plan to keep this Order small so pickings will be slim. :)
I may live in my own little world, but that's okay... they know me here.

Saturday, June 28th 2008, 4:31pm

I support the idea of a merc order but do limit yourself to 10 members. Anything above that will get unpractical and you will have no option but to take sides. The other school of thought which is also valid is that you form an informal group instead of an order and you can give package deals. This works extremelly well too.
AC of GoD (W3)