You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 20th 2007, 9:22am

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Update Thread.

Howdy all. First off this is a thread for us council members to inform those who aren't currently in the order but have applied on what is goign on atm in the order. Soon we shall be declaring war on somebody. Details are sketchy atm. We are expanding the building as fast as we can but it is taking time so thanks for the patience your all demonstrating :)
Any questions feel free to post here but dont spam it up.

Kharil

Beginner

Wednesday, November 21st 2007, 2:41am

Battles cost money - so instead of wasting money attacking another Order how about pouring that money into our order to keep building it up and sending threatening letters to the heads of another order in an attempt to provoke an attack out of them? This way we can continue to grow while still having a battle we dont really need but for some reason so badly want.

I personally want to join the Order ASAP - and I dont want to see a dozen broken Saracen Orders like the Christians and Pagans have going on. We are already outnumbered no reason to add any more disadvantages.
Death to the Infidels!

Wednesday, November 21st 2007, 2:33pm

8000 gold is needed for the next upgrade to our order building. We can only donate 10 times our lvl once per day so it makes it very slow to upgrade buildings. Patience is a must. Those who show the most patience shall be the first into the order when we have space. Rest assured though names are down and when theres room your getting invites. :)

Kharil

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2007, 2:58am

Thats good to hear. I have so far been impressed with the heads of the OCM's order. It seems like they are putting together very well thought out plans and jointly deciding on what ideas to put into motion. As the only Saracen order, strong leadership is crucial lest we become like the Pagans or worse... the Christians! Anyways - I am sure everyone understands that building the Order is a lengthy process just as it was when we all watched you 6 race to Lev 15. I only hope that the rest of my fellow Saracens are patiently building their stats up while the Order grows large enough to encompass us all as I am. :evil:
Death to the Infidels!

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 5:10am

Alaikuum Salam brothers.

The OCM is getting swamped with applicants and just isn't expanding fast enough!

So Doc has ordered the founding of a subsidary order.

The Corpse Brigade [CB] is now open and is the new sister order of the OCM, making it second Saracen order in existence.

All applicants waiting to join the OCM are asked to feel free to apply to the Corpse Brigade as well. Being younger it will grow a bit faster until it's as big as the OCM.

So come on down and join the Corpse Brigade y'all! Yeah!

5 new positions by tommorrow night!

I will soar