You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sir_Baldwin

Unregistered

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 11:07pm

Mercs Available

If your order is looking for a good merc, contact any DRAGON order member. We are Sir_Baldwin, Sir Falcon, Lucius Calpurnius Capitolinus, Lord Kerak, and daviemarks. We're, as of now, all above level 25 and all have above average stats. Feel free to contact us for prices and deals.

i-serv4u

Beginner

Friday, August 1st 2008, 1:18am

OR

Or you could just hire me (i-serv4u) for only 1g per battle. I just like fighting and hated paying high fees for mercs!
HIRE - HOLY IN RICH ENTERPRISE

We met on the fields of battle. Across the swords of friends and enemies alike. We Who are drawn together reguardless of faith stand together on the battlefields. We support any who we choose reguardless of faith, Money however speaks wonders ;)

WORLD 4 - ***DELETED***

WORLD 5 - i-serv4u

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 5:38pm

Does i-serv4u still play?
Subarna the Divine Warrior ,Ex-OM of PACT The Berserkers in World 5
Yudhishtir - Joined W6 on the 23rd of October
"Go with the Flow!!!"